Crunchyroll is an American based content provider which mainly focuses on streaming anime, manga and drama. It is one of the few legally streaming anime applications available in the world. It has more than 35 million subscribers across the world. Crunchyroll contains more than 900 anime shows, 200+ Asian dramas and more than 50 manga titles in it. It is one of the compatible Chromecast apps which allows users to directly cast from their mobile applications. Let us discuss more on how to Chromecast Crunchyroll contents to TV.
How to Chromecast Crunchyroll?
There are two methods to cast Crunchyroll anime to your TV. Here are the two methods:
- Cast Crunchyroll from Phone
- Cast Crunchyroll using Chrome browser from your Desktop
Related: How to Chromecast DirecTV Now to TV?
How to cast Crunchyroll to TV from your Phone?
Note: Chromecast is supported on both Android and iOS platforms. Hence, you can use the below steps on both the devices to cast Crunchyroll.
1. Connect the Google Chromecast device to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Make sure that the Chromecast and your mobile phone are connected to the same WiFi network. If it is not connected, then connect both to the same network.
3. Open Crunchyroll app.
4. Play the video which you want to cast.
5. You will find the “Cast” icon on the top right corner of the video player.
6. Click on the cast icon.
7. The application will display the available devices to cast.
8. Click on the Chromecast device to which you are going to cast.
The video will now play on your TV using Chromecast. While the video is getting cast, you can minimize the app on your mobile phone and start using it for other purposes.
How to Chromecast Crunchyroll to the TV using Chrome browser?
1. Connect Chromecast to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Ensure that your desktop and Chromecast is connected to the same WiFi network.
3. Open “https://www.crunchyroll.com/” on your Chrome browser.
4. Click on the three-dotted menu icon on the top right corner of your Chrome browser.
5. Now click on the “Cast” button under the Menu option.
6. Chrome will search for the available Chromecast devices.
7. Click on the “Sources” button.
8. Now select “Cast Tab” to cast the particular tab. (By default casting tab option is selected).
9. Click on the Chromecast device to cast the tab.
10. Select your favorite video to watch it on the TV.
The video will play on your TV. While the video is getting cast, you can work on your computer which will not affect the video.
Related: How to Chromecast HBO Go to TV?
The above are the two methods to cast Crunchyroll videos to your TV. By casting the videos, you can sit back and enjoy the anime movies and series with your family. Your mobile device or the desktop acts as a remote while casting.
Thank you for reading this post. Visit www.chromecastappstips.com for more Chromecast related tips & tricks.