Hulu is a video-on-demand platform featuring Hulu originals, movies, TV series, kids’ shows, etc. It also has a unique package to watch 85+ leading TV channels to enjoy live sports, news, and other TV shows. Furthermore, you can get HBO Max, SHOWTIME, Cinemax, and STARZ at additional cost. If you want to experience Hulu on a big screen, you can use Chromecast. As Hulu has a built-in cast option, you can easily cast Hulu from your iOS, Android, or PC.
Visit hulu.com to create a Hulu account to get started. Make sure to subscribe to any of their plans to watch all the entertainment content. You will also get a 30-day free trial.
- Hulu (With Ads) – $7.99/month
- Hulu (No Ads) – $14.99/month
- Disney Bundle Trio Basic – $12.99/month
- Disney Bundle Trio Premium – $19.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV – $69.99/month
How to Sign Up for a Hulu Account
Before heading to the casting method, you have to sign up and subscribe to a Hulu account. If you have an active account, just skip this procedure.
1. Visit the official Hulu website on any web browser.
2. Click on the TRY UP TO ONE MONTH FREE button.
3. Select a subscription plan to proceed.
4. Then provide all the necessary details and click Continue.
5. Further, choose your payment method and enter the billing details.
6. Click Submit to start streaming for free with a 30-day free trial.
Note: Once the trial period ends, the amount will be auto-debited from your account.
How to Cast Hulu to Chromecast TV
There are two ways to cast Hulu on TV.
- Using the Hulu app on a smartphone.
- Using Google Chrome.
- Smart TV
- Google Chromecast
- Smartphone or PC
- Strong WIFI network.
- Connect your Google Chromecast to your smart TV.
- Make sure that smartphone and Chromecast-connected TV are connected to the same WIFI network.
How to Cast Hulu from Android or iOS to the TV
1. Launch the Hulu app on your Android or iOS device.
2. Login in with your username and password to access the library.
3. Click and play any video that you want to watch on your TV.
4. Then click the Cast icon at the top of the screen.
5. Choose the Chromecast device name to which you want to cast.
6. Now the selected video will be streamed on your TV with the help of Google Chromecast.
How to Watch Hulu on Chromecast using Google Chrome
1. Open the Google Chrome Browser.
2. Type hulu.com in the search bar and click Enter.
3. Press the hamburger menu at the top right corner and click LOG IN.
4. Enter your login credentials to view the Hulu content.
5. Choose any video you want to cast.
6. Now, click the three-dotted icon in the top right corner of the screen.
7. Choose the Cast option.
8. Select your Chromecast device from the list.
9. Click the Sources option and choose Cast Tab.
10. If you play any video, it will appear on your Chromecast smart TV.
Note: If Hulu doesn’t satisfy your needs, use streaming apps like YouTube TV, PlayStation Vue, Sling TV, ESPN, and fuboTV to watch live TV on Chromecast.
How to Cast Hulu to TV Without a Chromecast
For this purpose, you should have the following requirements.
- Install the latest version of Hulu on iPhone or iPad
- HDMI cable and Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Here’s how to mirror Hulu from iOS to TV.
1. Connect the Lightning end of the adapter to your iPhone or iPad.
2. Take the HDMI cable and connect one end to your TV and the other end to the adapter.
3. Turn on your TV and use the remote control to switch to the appropriate input.
4. Next, open the Hulu app on your iPhone.
5. Login with your subscription account credentials.
6. Play a movie or TV show and it will simultaneously stream on your TV.
To fix Chromecast not loading issue, reboot your Chromecast device, delete the Hulu app cache, update the Hulu app, update the Chromecast firmware, or factory reset Chromecast.
You can stream Hulu anywhere in the world by using a VPN on Chromecast.