MX Player is the best multimedia player that comes with advanced hardware acceleration. It also has a video streaming platform with over 1.5 million hours of entertainment content. You can stream movies, web series, TV shows, short videos, music videos, and much more. MX Player also comes with built-in Chromecast support on its streaming app. So, you can easily cast your Android or iOS device to the TV and watch any content on a big screen.
To get started, you need to set up Chromecast and make sure it is connected to the TV. Then, install the Google Home app on your Android and iOS smartphone and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Plug the Chromecast device into the TV’s HDMI port.
- Install the Google Home app on your smartphone.
- Connect your smartphone and Chromecast to the identical WIFI network.
How to Chromecast MX Player to TV
There are two ways to cast MX Player to your TV.
- Screen mirror MX Player app from your Android or iOS Smartphones.
- Cast MX Player through Chrome browser from your Desktop
How to Cast MX Player to TV [Android & iOS]
1. Connect your Smartphone and Chromecast-connected TV to the same WIFI network.
2. Next, install the MX Player app from the Google Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
3. Tap the Cast icon on the app.
4. Choose your Chromecast device.
5. Now, play a video that you would like to watch.
6. The content will be played on your TV screen.
How to Screen Mirror MX Player using iPhone or iPad
1. Ensure that you have connected your Chromecast device and iPhone or iPad to the same WIFI network.
2. Install the MX Player and Replica app on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
3. Open the Replica app and select your Chromecast device.
4. Next, select the Start button.
5. Your iPhone’s screen will display on your Chromecast-connected TV display.
6. Launch the MX Player app and Play any video to watch it on your TV.
How to Chromecast MX Player from PC
If you are planning to cast an online video of MX Player, follow the steps below.
1. Connect your PC and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Go to the MX Player website mxplayer.in on your Google Chrome.
3. Open a video and start playing it.
4. Now click on the three-dotted icon.
5. Tap the Cast option.
6. Chrome browser will search for available devices and display the result.
7. Click on Sources.
8. By default, the Cast Tab option will be selected. If not, select the Cast Tab option.
9. Now click on your Chromecast to cast the current tab.
10. The video will now play on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
For Android devices:
* Connect your Android Smartphone and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
* Select your Chromecast. Now, launch the MX Player to cast it on your TV.
For iOS devices: Use the Replica app and follow the guidelines discussed above.
No, MX Player doesn’t support Chromecast.
First, you have to set up the Chromecast device with your TV properly. Then switch the input to the one you have connected. After that, change the Wi-Fi Network on Chromecast and try again.