MX Player is one of the best media player applications for Android devices. This application was very renowned for its UI. You can swipe right or left to forward and rewind the video. Swipe up or down to adjust the volume and brightness. This Player looks similar to VLC Media Player and allows you to add subtitles. After successfully managing the local files, MX Player is now streaming web series, movies, and live TV channels. You can find the web version as well, where you can watch all the online content of MX Player. As of now, MX Player is compatible with Chromecast. But, you can easily Chromecast MX Player with the steps listed below.
How to Chromecast MX Player to TV
There are two ways to cast MX Player to your TV.
- Screen mirror MX Player app from your Android or iOS Smartphones.
- Cast MX Player through Chrome browser from your Desktop
How to Cast MX Player on Chromecast TV [Android & iOS]
1. Connect your Smartphone and Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Next, install the MX Player app from the Google Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
3. Tap the Cast icon on the app.
4. Choose your Chromecast device.
5. Now, launch the MX Player app and select a video to watch.
6. The content will be played on your TV screen.
How to Screen Mirror MX Player using iPhone or iPad
1. Ensure that you have connected your Chromecast device and iPhone or iPad to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Open the Replica app and select your Chromecast device.
4. Next, select the Start button.
5. Your iPhone’s screen will display on your Chromecast-connected TV display.
6. Launch the MX Player app and Play any video to watch it on your TV.
How to Chromecast MX Player from PC
If you are planning to cast an online video of MX Player, follow the steps below.
1. Connect your PC and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Go to the website mxplayer.in on your Chrome browser.
3. Open a video and start playing it.
4. Now click on the three-dotted icon.
5. Tap the Cast option.
6. Chrome browser will search for available devices and display the result.
7. Click on Sources.
8. By default, the Cast Tab option will be selected. If not, select the Cast Tab option.
9. Now click on your Chromecast to cast the current tab.
10. The video will now play on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
For Android devices:
* Connect your Android Smartphone and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
* Select your Chromecast. Now, launch the MX Player to cast it to your TV.
For iOS devices: Use the Replica app as discussed in this article.
No, MX Player doesn’t support Chromecast.