Tubi is an online video-on-demand streaming service that is owned by Fox Corporation. It is a completely free-to-stream service that is supported by ads. Tubi has over 45,000 movies and TV shows and 100+ local, live news, and sports channels. Tubi adds new content to the library every week. To start streaming Tubi, you must create an account and sign in to that account. Tubi is a popular app across all streaming platforms, and it supports almost every streaming device. Tubi can be cast on Chromecast TV from a smartphone app or through the website from a PC.
Features of Tubi
- A vast collection of movies, TV shows, and series.
- Unlimited streaming with no subscription.
- Stream Live Sports from 10 live streaming channels, which include Fox Sports Network and NHL (US only)
- The vast library is neatly arranged on a category basis for easy searching.
- Apart from movies and TV shows, you can enjoy anime, dramas, reality shows, and more.
- Updates with new content each week.
- In-built cast option to cast content on Chromecast and other casting devices.
How to Cast Tubi to Chromecast TV
Tubi can be cast on Google Chromecast by these methods:
- Cast Tubi through the smartphone app on Chromecast TV
- Cast Tubi through the website on Chrome Browser from PC to Chromecast TV.
- Google Chromecast
- Smart TV with an HDMI port
- Smartphone or a PC
- Stable Wi-Fi connection
- Connect your Chromecast to your smart TV
- Connect your smartphone or PC and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the Tubi app on your smartphone.
How to Chromecast Tubi using a Smartphone
1. Launch the Tubi app on your smartphone.
2. Sign in to your Tubi account.
3. Click on the Cast icon on the top tab.
4. From the available device, select your Chromecast TV.
5. Now, you can start streaming Tubi content on your Chromecast TV.
Note: To stop casting, click on the Cast icon and choose the stop casting option.
How to Chromecast Tubi using Chrome Browser on a PC
1. Open the Chrome Browser on your PC.
2. Visit tubitv.com.
3. Sign in to your Tubi account using the credentials.
4. Now right-click anywhere on the screen and select the Cast option.
5. A popup will appear in the top-right corner. Select Sources >> Cast tab option.
6. Now click on your Chromecast TV.
Now you can stream content on your Chromecast from Tubi TV.
Frequently Asked Question
Head to tubitv.com, and click on Register. You can register via Facebook or Google or Register via Email. If you register via Email, enter the asked info and click Register.
Use a VPN service and connect to a US server on your smartphone or PC before launching the Tubi app or website.
You can watch replays of all the 2022 FIFA World Cup matches on Tubi TV on your Chromecast TV.