GSE Smart IPTV Player is one of the most used IPTV Players on both Android and iOS devices. This IPTV Player is famous for its simple interface and unique features. The latest version of the GSE Smart IPTV Player supports Chromecast and has the option to directly cast video from the app to the TV using Chromecast. It is one of the few players which works fine with Google Chromecast. Let us discuss more on how to cast GSE IPTV using Chromecast in this post.
How to Chromecast GSE Smart IPTV?
As GSE Smart IPTV supports Chromecast, you can easily screen the app to TV. Follow the below steps to Chromecast GSE IPTV:
1. Install GSE Smart IPTV on your Android phone. (The application is available on Google Play Store)
2. Connect your phone and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
3. Open GSE Smart IPTV app.
4. In the home page of the player, you will find sample playlists. You can either use the sample playlist or you can upload your own playlist.
5. Open any playlist and choose the language or the region to watch specific contents.
You may also like: How to Chromecast Vimeo to TV?
6. List of channels will appear. You will find the “Cast” icon on the top of this page. Click on the Cast icon.
7. The available devices will appear. Choose the Chromecast device to which you are about to cast.
NOTE: Your Android device and Chromecast must be on the same WiFi network. Otherwise, your Android device will not detect the Chromecast device.
8. The screen of your TV will change as “GSE Media Center”.
9. Then click on any TV channel. It displays three options (Play, Cast and Open with).
10. Click on Cast to cast the particular channel.
11. As the IPTV Player is already connected, you will find the video playing on the large screen.
Thus, by following the above steps, you can cast GSE Smart IPTV using Google Chromecast.
You may also like: How to Chromecast iPhone?
The GSE Smart IPTV is one among the few IPTV Players which allows you to cast videos and TV channels using Chromecast. You can easily cast the video by using this player. GSE IPTV also allows you to open the video with other cast apps as well.
Thank you for visiting the site!