GSE Smart IPTV Player is the best IPTV Player available for Android and iOS devices. It is a powerful IPTV player that does not contain any type of video content. The users need to add the playlist file or link to stream content in this IPTV player. The GSE Smart IPTV Player is a Chromecast-supported app. So, you can directly cast the video from the GSE IPTV app to the Chromecast-connected TV or Chromecast built-in TV.
How to Cast GSE Smart IPTV from Smartphone [Android & iOS]
As GSE Smart IPTV supports all types of Chromecast devices, you can quickly screen the app to TV.
1. Install GSE Smart IPTV on your iOS Smartphone from the App Store.
For Android Smartphones: Install the GSE Smart IPTV from a reliable source, and don’t forget to enable the Unknown sources option in Settings.
2. Connect your Android or iOS Smartphone and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network. If Chromecast is connected to a different Wi-Fi, change the Wi-Fi network on Chromecast and connect it to the same Wi-Fi as your smartphone.
3. Open GSE Smart IPTV app.
4. On the player’s home page, you will find sample playlists. You can either use the sample playlist or upload your playlist.
5. Open any playlist and choose the language or the region to watch specific content.
6. List of channels will appear. You will find the Cast icon at the top of this page. Click on the Cast icon.
7. The available devices will appear. Choose the Chromecast device from the list.
NOTE: Your Android device and Chromecast must be on the same Wi-Fi network. Otherwise, your Android device will not detect the Chromecast device.
8. The screen of your TV will change to “GSE Media Center.”
9. Then click on any TV channel. It displays three options (Play, Cast, and Open with).
10. Click on Cast to cast the particular channel.
11. As the IPTV Player is already connected, you will find the video playing on the large screen.
Thus, by following the above steps, you can cast GSE Smart IPTV using Google Chromecast.
How to Chromecast GSE Smart IPTV from a PC
Follow the steps below to Chromecast GSE Smart IPTV from a PC:
1. Install the BlueStacks app on your PC.
2. Also, don’t forget to connect your PC and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi.
3. Open a browser on your PC and download the APK of the GSE Smart IPTV from a reliable source.
4. Next, launch the BlueStacks application.
5. Click on the Install APK icon from the menu bar to your right.
6. Select the GSE Smart IPTV APK File location and click on Open.
7. Now, you have successfully installed the GSE Smart IPTV.
8. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV on your PC.
9. Add a playlist link and select any IPTV content to watch.
10. Click on the Cast icon from the upper right corner.
11. Choose your Chromecast device. If your Chromecast is not showing up, check whether you have connected the PC and the Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network.
12. Finally, you will see the GSE Smart IPTV app screen on your TV. Play any IPTV video and watch it on a larger screen.
Features of GSE Smart IPTV:
- GSE Smart IPTV player is a reliable IPTV player that is completely free to download and use.
- This application supports both M3U URLs and Xtream Codes.
- GSE Smart IPTV is compatible with various streaming devices.
- This IPTV Player is famous for its simple interface and unique features.
- With this IPTV player, you can even stream live video content without any reduction in quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can cast GSE Smart IPTV on your TV because it has built-in Chromecast support.
No, GSE Smart IPTV is unavailable in the Google Play Store.
GSE Smart IPTV is available in the App Store for iOS devices. For Android users, you have to download the APK File and then install it.
You can sideload the GSE Smart IPTV using the Downloader app on Google TV.