Crackle is an online streaming platform with hundreds of movies and series in its gazette. It is available in the US and Australia for free and available in some Latin American countries via subscriptions. It includes the Crackle original content and has on-demand video content. With the frequently updated directory, you will get the latest episodes of your favorite series. It doesn’t have any live feed, mainly on movies and series. It was launched to compete with Netflix and other similar platforms. Crackle can be cast on Chromecast smart TV. You can cast your favorite movies or series on your Chromecast smart TV and watch them. Crackle is available for both Android and iOS. It can be cast through the website too.
How to Cast Crackle to Chromecast TV
You can cast Crackle on Chromecast smart TV in all possible ways.
- Smartphone (Android or iOS).
- Desktop (Website).
- Google Chromecast.
- Smart TV.
- Smartphone or desktop.
- Strong and stable WiFi connection.
- Connect your Chromecast to your smart TV.
- Ensure that your smart device and Chromecast smart TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
How to Chromecast Crackle using a Smartphone
Step1: Install the Crackle app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App store if you don’t have it.
Step2: After the installation, launch the app.
Step3: Play any video you want to cast onto your Chromecast.
Step4: Now, tap the Cast icon in the top right corner of the screen.
Step5: In the list of devices displayed, choose your Chromecast smart TV.
How to Cast Crackle to TV using Chrome Browser
Step1: Open the Google Chrome web browser on your desktop.
Step2: In the search bar, type the URL https://www.crackle.com/
Step3: On the home page, choose any videos to cast on Chromecast.
Step4: While the video is playing, click the three-dotted icon in the top right corner of the browser.
Step5: Select the Cast option.
Step6: Select your device from the list of options.
Step7: Choose the Sources as Cast Tab.
Step8: Select the Chromecast smart TV on the list.
Now, you will get the video on your Chromecast smart TV.
How to Fix Crackle Not Working on Chromecast
Here are some techniques to follow if the Crackle app is not working on Chromecast.
- Check whether you have a proper and stable internet connection. If you have your WiFi router and mode to the same internet connection.
- Make sure that your Chromecast and casing device (Smartphone or PC) are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Restart your Chromecast device to fix minor issues.
- Update the latest version of the app on your phone or Chrome Browser on your PC.
- Also, ensure that you have the latest Chromecast Firmware.
If the above issues don’t fix, you can try resetting your Chromecast device as the late step.
It is free only in the US and Australia. Requires a subscription fee in some Latin American Countries.
Yes, you can install Crackle on Google TV.