JioTV is a popular streaming platform that is available only in India. With JioTV, you can access more than 600 TV channels. You will get to stream all the shows aired in the past 7 days. The app is available in English, Hindi, and other regional languages. JioTV has a built-in video player; you don’t want to use any third-party video player. You can also set a reminder for your favorite shows. JIoTV has channels from genres like News, Sports, Devotional, Kids, Educational, and much more. Follow the below steps to Chromecast JioTV.
If you are going abroad, you can’t access Jio TV. So, if you still want to access Jio TV outside India, connect to one of the best VPNs, such as ExpressVPN, and choose the VPN server as India. And you must note that only Indian customers can access the contents of Jio TV.
- Google Chromecast
- A TV with HDMI port
- WiFi connection
- Activated JioTV app
- Power the Chromecast and connect it to the HDMI port of the TV.
- Connect your Chromecast and the device you use to cast to Jio TV to the same WiFi network.
Related: How to Chromecast Airtel TV
How to Cast JioTV on your TV with Chromecast using Android Smartphone
Follow the steps below to cast the Jio TV app to your TV.
1. Install the Jio TV app on your Android Smartphone from the Google Play Store.
2. On your Smartphone, click the Cast icon. The name of the icon may vary according to the brand.
3. Your Chromecast device will appear. Tap on it to cast.
4. Now, your entire smartphone screen is mirrored. Open the JioTV app.
5. Choose any of the videos. It will be mirrored to your TV via Chromecast.
6. If you want to stop the casting process, click the Cast icon again and tap Disconnect.
Related: How to Chromecast JioSaavn
How to Chromecast JioTV using iPhone or iPad
Follow the steps below to Chromecast Jio TV using iOS Smartphones.
2. Launch the Replica app and select your Chromecast device.
3. Tap on the Start tab.
4. Launch the Jio TV app and sign in to your account.
5. Now, you can select any video to watch your Chromecast-connected TV display.
How to Chromecast JioTV from PC
You can follow the steps below to Chromecast Jio TV from your PC.
1. Download and install the BlueStacks app on your PC from the official website of BlueStacks.
2. Then, launch the Bluestacks application and click on the Google Play Store icon.
3. Then, sign in with your Google Account.
4. Search for the JioTV app using the Search Bar.
5. Click on the Install button, and the Jio TV will be installed.
6. Then, open the Chrome browser and click on the Three Vertical Dots icon.
7. Choose the Cast option from the list of available options.
8. Now, select your Chromecast device.
9. Then, click on the Sources tab and select Cast desktop.
10. Then, launch the Jio TV app and sign in to your account.
11. Then, you can select any video to watch on your Chromecast-connected TV display.
Yes, you can Chromecast JioTV.
Built-in Chromecast feature is a must on your Smart TV. Otherwise, you need a Chromecast device to cast JioTV to Smart TV.
It is not possible to watch JioTV on Chrome browser.