JioTV is a popular streaming platform that is available only in India. This app is completely free to use with ad-supported. JioTV has a built-in video player. So, you don’t want to use any third-party video player. This service broadcasts all the latest shows aired in the past 7 days. If you want to access JioTV outside India, you need to use premium VPN services like ExpressVPN. You can watch JioTV content on your Chromecast-connected TV by mirroring your smartphone or PC screen. With the help of a Chromecast Ultra or later device, enjoy streaming the JioTV content on a larger screen.
- Connect any Chromecast to the HDMI port displayed on the back of your TV and set up the Chromecast device.
- Make sure to have an account on JioTV.
- Connect your Chromecast to the Wi-Fi network, same as your casting device (Smartphone / PC)
How to Cast JioTV on Chromecast-connected TV [Android Phone]
1. Install the Jio TV app on your Android Smartphone from the Google Play Store.
2. Launch the JioTV app and sign in to your account.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon. The name of the icon may vary according to the mobile brand.
3. Your Chromecast device will appear. Tap on it to cast.
4. Now, your entire smartphone screen will be mirrored to Chromecast-connected TV.
5. Open the JioTV app and play any video to stream it on both Android Phone and Chromecast-connected TV.
6. If you want to stop the casting process, click the Cast icon again and tap Disconnect.
How to Chromecast JioTV from iPhone or iPad [Replica App]
Initially, install the JioTV app from the App Store on your iOS device. Then, use your account credentials to log in to the app.
1. Download the Replica app from the App Store.
2. Launch the Replica app and select your Chromecast device.
3. Tap on the Start option and select Start Broadcast to mirror your iPhone or iPad.
4. Select any video on the JioTV app and enjoy streaming it on your TV.
How to Chromecast JioTV from a PC
1. Download and install the BlueStacks app on your PC.
2. Then, launch the BlueStacks application and use your Google credentials to sign in.
3. Click the Google Play Store icon on the home screen.
4. Search for the JioTV app and install it on BlueStacks.
5. Open the Chrome browser and click on the three Vertical Dotted icon.
6. Choose the Cast option from the list of available options.
7. Now, select your Chromecast device.
8. Then, click on the Sources tab and select Cast desktop to mirror the PC screen.
9. Once mirrored, minimize the Chrome browser.
10. Launch the JioTV app on BlueStacks and sign in to your account.
11. Select any video on the JioTV app and watch it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Features of JioTV:
- Jio TV comprises 1000+ Indian TV channels in more than 15 languages.
- It has more than 15000 movies in HD quality.
- This app is free for Jio customers.
- You can set a reminder for your favorite TV shows.
- JioTV includes channels from different genres like News, Sports, Devotional, Kids, Educational, and much more.
- You can also pause and play live TV channels on JioTV anytime.
- You can find the latest news by navigating to the News tab.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to have a Chromecast Built-in Android TV to cast the JioTV app. If not, connect any Chromecast device to your TV and cast the JioTV app by following the methods given above.
You can Chromecast JioTV from a PC using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser.