JioTV is a popular streaming platform that is available only in India. With JioTV, you can access more than 800 TV channels. This service includes content in 15+ languages. JioTV is completely free to use with ad-supported. JioTV has a built-in video player. So, you don’t want to use any third-party video player. You can also set a reminder for your favorite shows. JioTV has channels from different genres like News, Sports, Devotional, Kids, Educational, and much more. This service broadcast all the latest shows aired in the past 7 days. If you want to access JioTV outside India, you need to use premium VPN services like ExpressVPN. You can watch JioTV content on your Chromecast-connected TV by mirroring your smartphone or PC screen. With the help of a Chromecast Ultra or later device, enjoy streaming the JioTV content on a larger screen.
- Connect any Chromecast to the HDMI port displayed on the back of your TV and set it up.
- Make sure to have an account on JioTV.
- Connect your Chromecast and the casting device (smartphone or PC) to the same Wi-Fi network.
How to Cast JioTV on Chromecast [Android]
1. Install the Jio TV app on your Android Smartphone from the Google Play Store.
2. Launch the app and sign in to your account
3. Go to the notification panel and click the Cast icon. The name of the icon may vary according to the mobile brand.
3. Your Chromecast device will appear. Tap on it to cast.
4. Now, your entire smartphone screen will be mirrored to Chromecast-connected TV.
5. Open the JioTV app and play any video to stream it on both Android mobile and Chromecast-connected TV.
6. If you want to stop the casting process, click the Cast icon again and tap Disconnect.
How to Chromecast JioTV using iPhone or iPad
Initially, install the JioTV app from the App Store on your iOS device. Then, use your account credentials to log in to the app.
1. Download the Replica app from the App Store.
2. Launch the Replica app and select your Chromecast device.
3. Tap on the Start option and select Start Broadcast to mirror your iPhone or iPad.
4. Select any video on the JioTV app and enjoy streaming it on your TV.
How to Chromecast JioTV from a PC
1. Download and install the BlueStacks app on your PC.
2. Then, launch the BlueStacks application and use your Google credentials to sign in.
3. Click the Google Play Store icon on the home screen.
4. Search for the JioTV app and install it on BlueStacks.
5. Open the Chrome browser and click on the three Vertical Dots icon.
6. Choose the Cast option from the list of available options.
7. Now, select your Chromecast device.
8. Then, click on the Sources tab and select Cast desktop to mirror the PC screen.
9. Once mirrored, minimize the Chrome browser.
10. Launch the JioTV app and sign in to your account.
11. Select any video on the JioTV app and watch it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can Chromecast JioTV to any TV.
You need to have a Chromecast Built-in TV to cast the JioTV app. If not, connect any Chromecast device to your TV and cast the JioTV app by following the methods given above.