You guys probably know about the TSN channel. The TSN channel is a popular Canadian sports channel that runs for 24 hours. So, you can watch sports all day long. The TSN application is also available on the Google Play Store and the App Store. So, you can install the TSN app on your Supported devices and watch their Live TV and past sports events for free with the cable TV provider account. Since the TSN app is available, you can use your Chromecast device to mirror the TSN app to your TV and watch the sports events and the Live TV on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Related – How to Chromecast Viu
How to Chromecast TSN
TSN is one of the best apps to watch sports. But unfortunately, there is no built-in Chromecast feature with the TSN app. But still, you can cast TSN to your TV by following the steps below, and there are three methods to Chromecast TSN to your TV. They are:
- From Android Smartphone
- From iOS Smartphone
- Using PC
Chromecast from Android Smartphone
1. Connect your Android Smartphone and Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network
2. Install the TSN app from Google Play on your Android Smartphone.
3. Then, you need to go to the Notification Panel.
4. Tap on Cast from the Notification Panel and select your Chromecast- Connected TV.
5. Now, launch the TSN app and Sign-in with your Cable TV provider account.
6. Now, play a live sports event or highlights.
7. Then, you can watch the TSN on your Chromecast-Connected TV.
Chromecast from iOS Smartphone
1. Connect your iOS Smartphone and Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Then, launch the Replica app.
4. Select your Chromecast device and tap on the Start button.
5. Now, open the TSN app and sign in with your cable TV provider account.
6. Select your favorite sports and play any clip you want.
7. Finally, you can watch your favorites on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Related – How to Chromecast Cinema HD
Chromecast from PC
1. Connect your PC and Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Visit the official website of the TSN platform.
3. To watch live TV, you need to sign in with your cable TV subscription account.
4. After you have signed in with your cable TV provider account, select any clip or Live TV to watch.
5. Then, click on the Three vertical dots icon on the upper right corner of the Chrome browser.
6. Choose the Cast option and select your Chromecast-connected TV.
7. Then, you can watch your favorite sports on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Related – Hot to Install TSN on Google TV
Watching your favorites on the big screen is always fun. So, you can enjoy all your favorite sports on the TSN platform, and thus, it makes it a one-stop platform to watch all your favorite sports. So, with the Chromecast device and the TSN app, you can watch all of your favorite sports, past matches, highlights, analysis, and more on the big screen and enjoy more.