TSN is a Canadian sports-curated television channel for streaming live sporting events. It has five channels where you can live stream FIFA World Cup, UFC, NCAA, NASCAR, F1, PGA, and more. In addition, it offers TSN originals, radio & podcasts, video highlights, and expert analysis for all sports. To date, the official TSN app is not available for Google TV. Therefore, you can use sideloading apps to install the TSN app.
How to Sideload TSN on Google TV
As said earlier, the TSN app is not available on the Play Store. Therefore, you can install and use Downloader on Google TV to sideload the app. After installing the Downloader app, you need to allow access to install applications on your Google TV from unknown sources.
1. Launch Settings on your Google TV.
2. Next, select System.
3. Now, choose the About option.
4. Select the Android TV OS build 7 times to turn on developer mode.
5. Return to Settings and select Apps.
6. Select Security & Restrictions.
7. Under Security & Restrictions, select Unknown Sources.
8. Now, toggle on the Downloader.
9. Open the Downloader app on your Google TV.
10. Copy and paste the URL of the TSN app https://bit.ly/3ffXC5l.
11. Select the Go button.
12. Now, the TSN app will start to download.
13. Once the download is complete, open the file, and click the Install button.
14. You have successfully installed the TSN app on your Google TV.
15. Then, select the Open button to launch the TSN app.
How to Use TSN on Google TV
With the following steps, you can sign in and use TSN on your Google TV device.
1. Launch the TSN app on your Google TV.
2. Sign in with your TV provider account or TSN subscription account.
3. Select any sports event that you want to watch.
4. Now, enjoy streaming your favorites on your Google TV.
Alternate Method to Cast TSN to Google TV
Basically, TSN is a Chromecast-compatible app using so you can easily cast the TSN app to TV.
1. Connect your Google TV and smartphone with the same internet connection.
3. Launch the TSN app and sign in with your account details.
4. Select the Cast icon at the top of the screen.
5. Select your Google TV from the list of devices.
6. Once connected, start streaming TSN content on your TV.
So, with the TSN app, you can watch all the popular sports. But it is only for the citizens residing in Canada. For others living outside Canada, you can connect to one of the best VPNs and set the server location as Canada. Then, you can stream live sports on the TSN network worldwide.
You can either get a subscription to the TSN network from the TV providers like Bell, Shaw, Access, Cogeco, Eastlink, CityWest, and other cable TV Providers or directly subscribe to the TSN network on their official website. The subscription plans to access the TSN network are listed below.
- Month Pass – $19.99 per month + tax
- 4-Month Pass – $49.96 + tax
- Annual Pass – $199.90 + tax
If you encounter any not working issues while streaming TSN on Google TV, check the WiFi connection on your Google TV. Also, use a VPN to access TSN anywhere in the world.