TSN is a Canadian Sports channel launched in 1984. TSN is structured into five divisions, namely TSN1, TSN2, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5. You can watch popular sports like Wimbledon Tennis Championship, NFL, NBL, UFC, and other popular sports with all these channels. Also, you can watch all of the TSN networks for 24 hours, allocated for different regions of Canada. You can also watch all the networks of the TSN under one platform. With the TSN app, you can access all these channels, and it is only available for devices like Android, iOS, Apple TV, and Samsung TV. However, the TSN app is unavailable for your Google TV. But you can use other workarounds to get TSN on your TV.
You can either get a subscription to the TSN network from the TV providers like Bell, Shaw, Access, Cogeco, Eastlink, CityWest, and other cable TV Providers or directly subscribe to the TSN network on their official website. The subscription plans to access the TSN network are listed below.
Day Pass – $7.99 per month.
Month Pass – $19.99 per month.
Annual Pass – $199.90 per month.
How to Install TSN on Google TV
The TSN app is not available on the Play Store. So, you need to use the Downloader on Google TV to get the app. First, you need to allow access to install applications on your Google TV from unknown sources.
1. Launch Settings on your Google TV.
2. Next, select System.
3. Now, choose the About option.
4. Select the Android TV OS build 7 times to become a developer.
5. Return to Settings and select Apps.
6. Select Security & Restrictions.
7. Under Security & Restrictions, select Unknown Sources.
8. Now, toggle on the Downloader.
9. Now, you can launch the Downloader app on your Google TV.
10. Copy and paste the URL of the TSN app https://bit.ly/3ffXC5l.
11. Select the Go button.
12. Now, the TSN app will start to download.
13. After the download is complete, select the Install button.
14. You have successfully installed the TSN app on your Google TV.
15. Then, select the Open button to launch the TSN app.
How to Use TSN on Google TV
With the following steps, you can sign in and use TSN on your Google TV device.
1. Launch the TSN app on your Google TV.
2. Sign in with your TV provider account or TSN subscription account.
3. Select any sports match you want.
4. Now, enjoy streaming your favorites on your Google TV.
Alternate Method to Cast TSN to Google TV
TSN offers an inbuilt cast option using which you can easily cast the TSN app to TV.
1. Connect your Google TV and smartphone with the same internet connection.
2. Install the TSN app on your Android or iOS smartphone.
3. Launch the app and sign in with your account details.
4. Select the Cast icon at the top of the screen.
5. Pick your Google TV device from the list.
6. Once connected, start streaming TSN content on your TV.
So, with the TSN app, you can watch all the popular sports. But it is only for the citizens residing in Canada. For others living outside Canada, you can connect to one of the best VPNs and set the server location as Canada. Then, you can stream sports on the TSN network worldwide.
If you encounter any not working issues while streaming TSN on Google TV, check the WiFi connection on your Google TV. Also, use a VPN to access TSN anywhere in the world.