Google Chromecast is a device which is used to cast files from a device to your TV. By using a Chromecast, you can stream your favourite shows, movies, music, games, sports and much more on your TV. After the evolution of Chromecast, the Smart TV developers started implementing the Chromecast technology within the TV. The Chromecast technology comes built-in on select TVs and displays. Let us discuss the list of Chromecast built-in TV in this post.
Why Chromecast built-in TV?
By purchasing Chromecast built-in TV, you get to access:
- 1000+ Chromecast-enabled apps
- 200,000+ TV Shows & Movies
- 30,000,000+ Songs
Features of Chromecast
- High-quality videos and movies can be streamed on your TV.
- Use your phone without interruptions even while casting files on the TV.
- Chromecast enabled games available which can be played as a single-player and multiplayer as well.
- There is an option to mirror your Android phone as well.
List of Chromecast built-in TV
Check the updated list here
How to Cast contents from Android/iOS to Chromecast built-in TV?
1. Connect your TV and your phone to the same WiFi network.
2. Open any Compatible Chromecast app. (Example: Netflix or YouTube).
3. Start playing a video in the application.
4. You will find the “Cast” icon on the top right corner of your app.
5. Click on it and connect to your TV.
The video will now play on your TV. You can use your phone as a remote to control the video which is getting streamed on your TV.
Related: Types of Chromecast
How to cast files from computer/desktop/laptop to TV?
1. Connect your computer and TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Open Chrome browser on your desktop.
3. Click on the menu icon and select the “Cast” button.
4. The browser will now search for the available and displays them.
5. Click on the “Sources” drop-down box. You will find three option to cast (Tab, Desktop and File).
6. Choose any one of the option and click on the device name to cast from the computer.
Related: How to Chromecast Vudu to TV?
The above are a list of Chromecast built-in TV. After purchasing your TV, you can follow the above method to stream contents from your phone and desktop. If your TV is not a Chromecast built-in TV, then you can buy a Google Chromecast device and plugin it to the HDMI port of your TV.
Thank you for reading this post.