Channel 4 is a free channel managed by the government of the UK. So, Channel 4 is available free to all the citizens of the UK who have subscribed to any TV provider. You can watch all the popular shows like Women of substance, Big Brother, and more other popular shows with this channel. You came here to learn to Chromecast Channel 4. So, now let us see how you can Chromecast Channel 4 to TV.
All 4 is the official app available in the Google Play and App Store to watch Channel 4 anytime. Also, when it comes to the Chromecast feature, you are lucky because the All 4 app comes with the built-in Cast feature. So, to Chromecast Channel 4, you can read the below section to know all the possible ways.
Related – How to Chromecast Channel 5
How to Chromecast Channel 4
As you already know, you need the All 4 app to watch channel 4. Also, the All 4 app has a built-in Chromecast feature. So, you can Chromecast Channel 4 to your TV.
You can Chromecast Channel 4 to TV using two methods. They are:
- Using Android / iOS smartphone
- From PC
Chromecast from Android / iOS Smartphone
1. Connect your Android / iOS Smartphone and Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install All 4 app on your Android / iOS Smartphone from the Play Store or App Store.
3. It will take some time to download and install the All 4 app based on your internet speed.
4. After installation, launch the All 4 app.
5. Sign in to your account if required.
6. Select any content you want to watch.
7. Then, tap on the Cast icon in the upper right corner.
8. Select your Chromecast-connected TV.
9. Now, you can watch any content on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Related – How to Chromecast TSN
Chromecast from PC
1. Connect your Chromecast-connected TV and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Visit the official website of Channel 4 on your Chrome browser.
3. Sign in to your account.
4. Select any show you want to watch.
5. Click on the Three Vertical Dots icon from the upper right corner.
6. Choose the Cast option from the list of options displayed.
7. Select your Chromecast-connected TV and watch the selected show on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Related – How to Chromecast Cinema HD
My 4 app is free. So, you don’t need to worry about the cost. Also, the app has a built-in Cast feature. So, it is easy for you to Chromecast the My5 app and watch Channel 4 on your Chromecast-connected TV anytime you want. Also, you can watch any show you like. So, it is conclusive you need to get the All 4 app right away.