Instagram is one of the famous and most used Social media platforms. You already know what Facebook is. Likewise, Instagram is a similar platform found by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger. But later in 2012, Instagram was acquired by Meta, formerly known as Facebook Inc. If you like to text, share videos and photos with people from across the globe, choose the Instagram platform. Even though Instagram is a Facebook-owned platform, it attracts users with its unique User Interface. Also, you can watch exciting videos and pictures posted by the users. At the same time, the Instagram app is available on various platforms. Now, let us see how to install Instagram on your Google TV.
Related – How to get Tidal on Google TV
How to Install Instagram on Google TV
Instagram is not yet to arrive for your Google TV. So there is still a long road ahead until the app is available for your Google TV. But still, it is possible to install the Instagram app on your Google TV. To know the installation procedure, you can read below.
1. Install Downloader on Google TV from the Google Play Store.
2. Then, you need to turn on the access for the Downloader to install apps from unknown sources other than the Google Play Store.
3. Launch the Settings on your Google TV.
4. Then, select System > About.
5. Select Android TV OS build 7 times to become a developer.
6. Return to Settings and select Apps.
7. Next, select Security & Restrictions.
8. Choose Unknown Sources. Then, select the Downloader and toggle it on.
9. Now, launch the Downloader app.
10. In the URL box, enter the URL for the APK File of Instagram https://bit.ly/3KKaRd0.
11. Select the Go button.
12. Now, the APK File of Instagram will start to download.
13. After the download is complete, select the Install button.
14. Now, the Instagram app will be installed on your Google TV.
15. Select the Open button to launch Instagram.
16. Sign in with your Instagram account.
17. Now, you chat with your friends, watch videos and photos on your Google TV using Instagram.
How to Cast Instagram from Android Smartphone
1. Connect your Android Smartphone and Google TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Instagram app on your Android smartphone from the Google Play Store.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Now, choose your Google TV from the list of available apps.
5. Then, launch the Instagram app and Sign in to your account.
6. Select any video and play on your Google TV.
Related – How to install Stremio on Google TV
Instagram is an easy-to-use application. Since the Instagram app is unavailable for your Google TV, you can’t say that you can’t install the application. Still, there are many ways you can use to install Instagram. For now, if you are looking to install Instagram on your Google TV, this article will be helpful to you.