Starz is a reliable channel to watch plenty of movies, shows, and original programs. The following guide will show the different ways to Chromecast Starz contents from your smartphone & PC. If you are a subscriber to an active TV provider, you can watch Starz content without any cost. Or you can subscribe to Starz ($8.99/month) directly on the app to stream the movies and shows. The supported TV providers are Atlantic, Cox, DirecTV, Dish, Frontier, Optimum and few more.
There are two methods to cast Starz to Chromecast connected TV or Chromecast built-in TV.
- Cast Starz using Android or iPhone
- Cast Starz using Chrome browser from PC
Chromecast Starz using Smartphone
1) Connect the Google Chromecast device to the HDMI port of your TV.
2) Make sure that the Chromecast and your mobile device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3) Install Starz app from the respective app store. If you have already installed the app, skip this step.
4) Open the Starz app and enter your login credentials. Hit the Cast icon on the top right corner, near the search icon.
5) From the list of available devices, select your Chromecast device.
6) Now, play a song or show that you want and watch it on your TV screen.
7) Once you finished watching, hit the cast icon again and then choose the Disconnect option to stop casting.
Chromecast Starz using PC
1) Connect your Chrome installed PC and the Chromecast device to the same network.
2) Open the Chrome browser and visit the Starz website.
3) Sign-in to your account using the necessary credentials.
4) Click on the Chrome menu on the top right corner.
5) Select the Cast menu.
6) Select your Chromecast device and the PC scren will mirror immediately.
7) Now, play the Starz content you want and watch it on your TV.
Those who are using streaming service like Sling TV, fuboTV, Hulu With Live TV, or YouTube TV can stream Starz by adding it to their package as an additional addon. If you have purchased the newly launched Chromecast with Google TV, you can even install the Starz app to stream the content on the TV.