Sling TV is the US-based over the top television service owned by the dish network. The application was launched on January 5, 2015. Sling TV app allows you to select the required cable channels which can be streamed over Smart TVs, Media Streaming devices and applications. After the evolution of Chromecast, Sling TV has made its application compatible with Chromecast, so that people can easily cast Sling TV to TV. Let us discuss how to Chromecast Sling TV in this post.
How to Chromecast Sling TV?
Sling TV is compatible with Google Chromecast and hence, you can easily cast Sling TV to your TV. Follow the steps below to cast Sling TV:
1. Plug-in Chromecast to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Make sure your Chromecast and the mobile phone is connected to the same WiFi network.
3. Now open “Sling TV” app on your phone.
Note: Sling TV application works only in the US. If you want to use the application from a different part of the world, then you have to use a VPN to watch Sling TV.
4. Play the video which you want to cast using Chromecast.
5. You will find the cast icon on the top right corner of the video. Click on it.
6. The available devices will appear on the screen.
7. Click on the Chromecast device name through which you want to cast.
The video will now play on your TV. As the video is getting cast, you can minimize the application on your mobile and start using it for other purposes.
The above are the steps required Chromecast Sling TV to TV.
Features of Sling TV
Here are the features of Sling TV:
- Stream on multiple devices
- Live sports channels for less price
- Three different plans available for the users
- More than 65,000 hours of on-demand videos and TV shows available
- Cloud DVR available
The above are the steps required to cast Sling TV to TV using Chrome cast. By casting Sling TV to TV, you can watch all your favorite TV shows and videos on the big screen. You can enjoy all the features available on Sling TV app on your TV.
Thank you for reading this post. Visit Chromecast apps tips for more Chromecast related tips & tricks.