Sky Sports Box Office is a British pay-per-view service from the Sky Group. The history of the Sky Sports Box Office dates back to March of 1996 when it was launched. Back then, the mainstream content was boxing fights, including the WBC World Heavyweight Championship. Sky Box Office has a lot of popular sister channels, including Sky Cinema, Lifetime, Blaze, and Sky Max. With the Sky Sports Box Office app, you can watch live sports events. Furthermore, you can watch replays of these events on the app. This section will give you a clear idea of how to Chromecast Sky Sports Box Office.
The Sky Sports Box Office isn’t based on subscription. You need to purchase events on the app in order to stream it. However, the cost of events varies depending on the content. Sky Sports Box Office on NOW Box and NOW Smart Stick on your TV.
How to Chromecast Sky Sports Box Office
Sky Sports Box Office has its iOS and Android apps for download. Also, you can access the Sky Sports Box Office contents from its website. However, the iOS and Android apps don’t support the Chromecast feature. So, we need to screen mirror these devices to enjoy streaming the app.
You can cast Sky Sports Box Office to your TV from these devices.
- Android Device
- Chrome Web Browser
- Plug-in the Chromecast device on the HDMI port.
- Connect your casting device and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network
Related: How to Chromecast FilmRise Contents to TV
How to Chromecast Sky Sports Box Office from Android
(1) Start by connecting the Chromecast device to your TV.
(2) Next, install the Sky Sports Box Office app.
(3) Open the app and then Sign In with your account credentials.
(4) Swipe down your notification bar and then tap the Cast icon.
(5) On the list of available devices to cast, choose your Chromecast device.
(4) Now, the screen of your Android device will mirror on the TV.
(5) Again, launch the Sky Sports Box Office app on your Android device.
(6) Play any content and watch it on your TV.
How to Chromecast Sky Sports Box Office from iPhone
(2) Launch the Replica app and then tap OK.
(3) From the list of devices on your screen, choose your Chromecast device.
(4) Tap on Start Broadcast, and it will mirror your iPhone screen on the TV.
(5) Launch the Sky Sports Box Office app and Sign In with your account credentials.
(6) Finally, play any content on the app.
How to Chromecast Sky Sports Box Office from your PC
(1) Open your Chrome web browser on your PC or Mac and visit the Sky Sports Box Office website.
(2) On the website, play any content you wish to stream on your TV.
(3) Next, right-click anywhere on the page and choose the Cast option.
(4) Select your Chromecast name from the list on your screen.
(5) It will stream the Chrome tab on your TV.
(7) Finally, play any title from Sky Sports Box Office and enjoy it on your TV.
The above-mentioned guide is also applicable to TVs with built-in Chromecast support.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you Chromecast the Sky Sports Box Office app?
The Sky Sports Box office app doesn’t support the casting feature. So, you need to screen-mirror your Sky Sports Box Office app on your TV.
2. Can I watch Sky Sports Box Office online?
Yes. Sky Sports Box Office has apps on Android, iOS, NOW TV box, and NOW streaming stick. So, if you have one of these devices, you can enjoy streaming the app.