Aha is an Indian-based OTT platform that offers Telugu content like movies, series, etc., worldwide. It was officially launched on March 25, 2020, with some original content and lots of Telugu and Telugu dubbed content. It is available as a standalone app on Android, iOS, tablets, web browsers, Roku, Apple TV (4th Gen), Amazon Fire TV & Stick, and Chromecast devices connected via HDMI. In this article, let’s see how to Chromecast Aha to your TV/monitor screen.
The following are the subscription plans of the Aha platform:
3-month plan – ₹199
12-month plan – ₹399
Original Series and Show on Aha
|Geetha Subhramanyam 2020|
|All Is Well|
|Tamasha with Harsha|
|Sam Jam (Talk show)|
Before casting Aha video to your TV/monitor, make sure to follow the below:
- Connect the device to the HDMI port of the TV or monitor screen.
- If your device has in-built Chromecast support then enable or activate it.
- Make sure both the casting device and the Chromecast device are connected to the same WiFi network.
How to Cast Aha to Chromecast TV from Android / iOS Smartphone
Then, follow the steps below to cast the Aha platform to TV.
2. Launch the Aha app on your smartphone.
3. Login with your subscribed account for premium content or skip it.
4. Click on the Cast icon from the top right corner.
5. Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
6. Now play any movie, series, or show on Aha, and it will be cast on your TV screen.
Related: How to Chromecast Sun NxT
How to Chromecast Aha from PC
Follow the steps below to Chromecast Aha from PC.
1. From your Chrome browser, visit Aha’s official website (URL: https://www.aha.video/).
2. Login with your subscribed account for premium content or ignore this step.
3. Click on the Chrome menu icon from the top right corner.
4. Choose the Cast… option from the menu.
5. Select your Chromecast-connected device from the cast tab.
6. Now, you can play any video on aha, and it can be watched from your TV/monitor screen.
Related: How to Chromecast Airtel Xstream
Frequently Asked Questions
Tap on the Cast icon from the upper right corner of the Aha app’s interface and select your Chromecast device. Then, you can watch the Aha movies on your TV.
Yes, the Aha app has built-in Chromecast support.
Connect your Android or iOS Smartphone and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network and try again.