Formula 1, one of the costliest motorsport events in the world is back for the 2022 World Championship. The first testing is done a few days ago with the mystical Mercedes Steering Wheel. With the main event scheduled for March 20, all drivers and constructor teams are on the verge to out beat their competitors. To stream the F1 race live, Formula 1 has a smartphone app called F1 TV. With the app, you can watch all the live Grand Prix, driver on-boards, team radios, and much more. In addition to that, you can Chromecast the F1 TV app. Follow the below steps to cast the F1 TV app on your TV.
Ways to Chromecast F1 TV app
You can cast the Formula 1 race in two ways.
- Using the Smartphone
- Using the PC
- Google Chromecast
- A TV with HDMI port
- Smartphone or PC
- WiFi connection
- F1 subscription
- Turn on the Chromecast and connect it to the HDMI port of the TV.
- Connect your Chromecast and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
Related: How to Chromecast Willow TV to TV
Steps to Chromecast F1 TV app
1. Connect your Chromecast device and Android smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch the F1 TV app after installation.
3. Sign in to your account.
4. Choose the F1 live event or the highlight clips.
5. Tap on the Cast icon.
6. Select the Chromecast device.
7. Upon successful connection, you can watch F1 TV on your TV.
Steps to Chromecast F1 TV using the Chrome browser
1. Connect your Chromecast device and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Google Chrome browser and go to formula1.com
3. Click the Sign In button to sign in with the subscribed account.
4. After the successful login, click the three-dotted icon on the top of the screen.
5. Choose the Cast option on the list of options displayed.
6. Your Chromecast device will be displayed. Tap on Sources drop-down menu and choose Cast Tab.
7. Now, tap on the Chromecast device.
8. After the casting is made, choose any video. It will be cast to your TV.
Related: How to Chromecast BT Sports to TV
The formula 1 race is scheduled to start on March 20 in 2022. So, Do you think Hamilton will be crowned as the champion in 2022? You can watch Formula 1 on your Chromecast-connected TV with the help of the F1 TV app to see who wins the race battle in Formula 1 2022.