F1 or Formula 1 is a popular racing game that comprises around 20 races conducted in different countries around the world. You can stream F1 races easily by using the official F1 TV app. This app is available for both Android and iOS devices. It is a premium app that charges $2.99 per month or $26.99 per year. In addition to subscriptions, it also includes in-app purchases. With this app, you can watch 1600+ hours of F1 races, shows, documentaries, and more. F1 TV app is AirPlay and Chromecast-compatible app. One of the best ways to stream F1 races on your TV is by using a Chromecast device. Currently, there are three types of Chromecast devices available in the market. Connect any Chromecast device to your TV and cast the F1 TV app to your Chromecast-connected TV at ease. Before casting the app, make sure to get a subscription.
- Google Chromecast.
- A TV with an HDMI port.
- Smartphone or PC.
- WiFi connection.
- F1 subscription.
- Connect the Chromecast device to the HDMI port of your TV and follow the procedures displayed on the screen to set up the Chromecast device.
- Install or update the Chrome browser on your PC.
- Connect your Chromecast and casting device (smartphone, PC) to the same Wi-Fi network.
How to Chromecast F1 TV App [Android & iOS]
1. Launch the F1 TV app after installation.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Choose the F1 live event or the highlight clips.
4. Tap on the Cast icon.
5. Select your Chromecast device from the list.
6. Upon successful connection, you can watch F1 TV on your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Chromecast F1 TV using the Chrome browser [PC]
1. Connect your Chromecast device and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Google Chrome browser and go to the website formula1.com
3. Click the Sign In button and enter your account credentials.
4. After the successful login, click the three-dotted icon on the top of the screen.
5. Choose the Cast option on the list of options displayed.
6. Your Chromecast device will be displayed. Tap on the Sources drop-down menu and choose Cast Tab.
7. Now, tap on your Chromecast device to cast the particular tab to your TV.
8. Once connected, play any video on the F1 website and stream it on your PC as well as Chromecast-connected TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
F1 TV app has built-in Chromecast support. So, you can Chromecast the F1 TV app to any smart TV.
You can get F1 TV on Google TV using the Downloader app.