Like the Chrome browser, you can mirror the Brave browser to Chromecast using the native Cast feature. Thus, you can directly cast the browser without depending on third-party apps.
Brave Browser is one of the fastest and free browsers that offer the utmost security for browsing. You can even block ads and trackers on Brave without installing extensions.
Follow this article, to know about the step-by-step guidance on casting Brave browser to the TV from your smartphone and desktop. Also, go through the troubleshooting methods, which is necessary when you can’t mirror the device screen on a Chromecast-connected TV
How to Chromecast Brave Browser from PC
Before heading to the steps, connect your Brave browser-installed PC (Windows or Mac) and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
(1) Launch the Brave browser on your PC.
Note: Ensure that the Brave browser you installed on the PC is updated to the latest version. It is essential for bug-free streaming. If you haven’t installed it yet, get it from its official site.
(2) Click the Hamburger menu that you can find in the top right corner.
(3) Select the Settings menu.
(4) On the left-side menu, click the Extension menu.
(5) Now, enable Media Router by clicking the toggle next to the menu.
(6) The browser will prompt you to restart it. Click the Relaunch Now menu to restart the browser.
(7) After relaunching the browser, close the Settings screen and open the web page that you want to cast
(8) Now, right-click anywhere on the screen and tap the Cast menu.
(9) Choose your Chromecast device and select the Cast tab from the Sources drop-down.
(10) Now, the website on the Brave browser will be mirrored on your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Cast Brave Browser on Chromecast-connected TV [Android Phone]
(1) Connect the Android Phone and Chromecast to the same WiFi.
(2) Launch the Brave browser on your Android Phone. If you have not downloaded the app, install it from the Play Store.
(3) Once installed, navigate to the Notification Panel on your Android Phone.
(4) Tap the Cast icon and select your Chromecast device name to mirror the Android Phone screen.
(5) Once the Android screen is mirrored, launch the Brave browser.
(6) Surf the browser and view the content on your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Chromecast Brave from iPhone / iPad
First, connect the iOS device and Chromecast-connected TV to the same WiFi. Then, you need to install the Brave browser app from the App Store.
(1) Navigate to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and install the Replica app.
(2) Launch the Replica app after installation.
(3) On the app interface, select the name of your Chromecast device.
(4) Tap the Start option displayed at the bottom.
(5) Hit the Start Broadcast button on the pop-up menu to mirror the iOS screen.
(6) Once mirrored, surf any website on the iOS device and view the content on a larger screen.
How to Fix Brave Browser Not Working on Chromecast?
Follow the below steps, when you can’t mirror the Brave browser to the TV.
- Check whether the mirroring device and Chromecast are connected to the same WiFi network
- If the Brave Brower is not opening, uninstall and reinstall Brave Browser on your device.
- If you face trouble casting the Brave Browser, restart the Chromecast and try again.
- To fix crashing issues, check the extensions and remove the extension that causes trouble. Also, clear the cache files and browser history to fix the issue.
- If you still can’t fix the issue, reset Chromecast to factory settings and make a fresh start.
Features & Highlights
- This browser has over 25 million monthly active users and 1 million verified publishers.
- If you have used any other web browser, you can easily import all the browser data to Brave.
- The Brave browser loads web pages 6 times faster than Chrome & Safari.
- It has built-in tools to prevent malware attacks and keep your information safe and secure.
- The interface of Brave browser is simple and easy to use.
Brave Browser is completely free to install and use.
Yes, Brave Browser is a Chromium-based open-source platform.