Paramount+ is an American streaming service owned by Paramount Global. It is a premium service that provides more than 2000 movies and 30000 episodes of TV shows. You can stream all the Paramount Plus content upto 1080p quality. Some selected content on Paramount Plus can be streamed in 4K quality. As the Paramount Plus app has in-built cast support, you can also cast the app to any Chromecast built-in TV or Chromecast-connected TV. There are two ways to cast Paramount+ to TV. You can either cast the Paramount+ app from your smartphone or cast the Paramount Plus website from Google Chrome on your PC.
Subscription Plans of Paramount Plus
💵 The Essential Plan plan is the basic plan of Paramount Plus. You can stream all the channels in Paramount Plus with some limited ads.
- Essential Plan + Showtime → $11.99/month or $119.99/year.
💵 The Premium Plan is the highest and costliest plan in Paramount Plus. You can stream all the Paramount Plus content without any ads.
- Premium Plan + Showtime – $14.99/month or $149.99/year.
How to Chromecast Paramount Plus from Android or iOS
(1) Connect your mobile and the Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Launch the Paramount+ app on your Android or iOS mobile
(3) Enter your Paramount Plus credentials and login into your account.
(4) Play any video on the Paramount Plus app.
(5) Tap the Cast icon exhibited at the top.
(6) Tap your Chromecast device to cast the Paramount+ app on your TV.
(7) Now, enjoy streaming your favorite Paramount+ movies on a larger screen.
How to Chromecast Paramount Plus from a PC
(1) Connect the Chromecast device and PC to the same Wi-Fi network. If Chromecast is connected to different Wi-Fi, change the Wi-Fi network on Chromecast and connect it properly.
(2) Open Google Chrome on your PC and go to the Paramount Plus website.
(3) Hit the Sign in button and enter your Paramount Plus login details.
(4) Once signed in, tap the three-dotted icon displayed at the top of the Chrome browser.
(5) Scroll down to the option Cast and tap it.
(6) Click your Chromecast device from the list of devices.
(7) Tap Sources and hit the option Cast tab from the dropdown menu.
(8) The Paramount Plus website will be displayed on your TV screen. Choose your favorite content on the Paramount+ and stream it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Paramount Plus is a Chromecast-compatible app.
Ensure you have connected your Chromecast device and smartphone or PC to the same Wi-Fi network. If it is connected properly, restart or update the Chromecast device and try to cast the Paramount Plus app again.
Yes. Paramount Plus is a subscription-based streaming service that offers two different plans – Essential Plan and Premium Plan.