Clappr is an open-source media player that allows developers to create a user-friendly media player on their webpage. You just have to import the Clappr and plug it into the page to create and stream it right away on the webpage. If you are trying to send a video file across your webpage, then Clappr will make it look simpler. By just opening the webpage, the video will get streamed on the device with the help of Clappr Media Player. You can Chromecast Clappr Media Player using the webpage and watch the contents on the TV.
How to Cast Clappr Media Player on Chromecast from PC [Chrome Browser]
#1: Open the Clappr Imported webpage on your Chrome browser. This is a demo page with Clappr Media Player plugged in.
#2: Right-click on the page and click on the “Cast” button.
#3: The browser will search for the available list of devices and displays them.
#4: Click on the “Sources” drop-down button and choose the “Cast tab” option.
#5: Now click on your Chromecast device name to cast the particular tab.
The video will now play on your TV. This is one way to Chromecast Clappr Videos to your TV.
How to Chromecast Clappr using Android Phone
#1: Connect your smartphone and Chromecast device with the same internet connection.
#2: On your Android device, click on the Settings option.
#3: Select Connected devices and choose Connection Preferences.
#4: Under that, select the Cast option.
#5: Click on the menu icon and tick mark the box to Enable Wireless Display.
#6: Select Start Now, and thus, your phone will be mirrored to your Chromecast-connected TV.
#7: Launch the Clappr app from the Google Play Store and start accessing it.
How to Cast Clappr on Chromecast-connected TV using iPhone
#1: Connect your iPhone and Chromecast device with the same internet connection.
#2: Go to the App Store to download the Replica app and Clappr.
#3: Open the Replica app and click your Chromecast device.
#4: Tap the Start button and click Start Broadcast.
#5: Once connected, launch the Clappr app and start accessing it on your TV.
Features of Clappr:
- It is a free streaming media player.
- Clappr supports various video formats HLS, MP4, MP3, WEBM, DASH, RTMP, and JPG, orPNG or GIF.
- The AutoPlay feature will play your video automatically after the page is loaded.
- Hide media control allows disabling media control.
- In case you are loading an on-demand video (mp4), it is possible to define the way the video will be preloaded according to preload attribute options as well.
- Clappr is an HTML 5 first and uses the most modern technologies to support Smartphones, Tablets, Desktops, and TV.
- It is provided with 360-degree plugins. These Plugins will display your playback status on your screen.
- CorePlugin – You can access or modify all the components of the player (ex: getting user statistics)
- UICorePlugin – It is the same as CorePlugin, but renders user interface elements like Chromecast and Thumbnails
- ContainerPlugin – You can access or modify your playback and control it.
- UIContainerPlugin – It is the same as ContainerPlugin, but with user interface elements like banners and watermarks.
- MediaControl – You can access your media files with your own controls.
Best Alternatives for Clappr Media Player
Clappr is an extensible media player for Google Chrome and others, and it is completely user-friendly.
You can screen mirror Clappr Media Player to TV.
Make sure that your casting device (Smartphone/PC) and Chromecast are connected to the same internet connection, and try again. If the problem continues, restart the Chromecast device.