|What You Can Watch on NOW TV
|Movies, TV shows, and Live sports
|Play Store | App Store
NOW TV is an entertainment platform that is compatible with Chromecast devices and TVs with built-in Chromecast support. By casting NOW TV, you can watch recent blockbusters, top-rated TV shows, and live sports on larger screens. The service requires a valid membership to stream all the available content. The subscription fee starts at £4.99 a month with a 7-day free trial for all the new subscribers.
This article will explain the necessary steps to cast the NOW TV content from your smartphone and PC.
- Connect your Chromecast to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect the casting device to the same WiFi.
- Ensure that the NOW TV app on your smartphone is updated and running on the latest version. While using a PC, keep the web browser updated.
- For error-free casting, update the Chromecast firmware to the latest version.
How to Cast NOW TV to Chromecast Using Android or iPhone
1. Plug in Chromecast into the HDMI port of your device.
2. Check whether your Chromecast and smartphone are connected to the same WIFI network.
3. Open the NOW TV app on your Android or iOS device.
4. Start playing a movie or a video that you want to cast.
5. You will find the Cast icon in the top right corner of the app.
6. Click on the Cast icon and choose your casting device to connect.
7. Thus, the video will start playing on your TV.
How to Chromecast NOW TV Using the Chrome Browser on PC
1. Make sure to connect your PC and Chromecast device to the same WIFI network.
2. Go to the NOW TV website using Google Chrome on a PC.
3. Select Sign in and enter your Now TV account credentials to log in.
4. From the NOW TV home screen, play content that you want to watch.
5. Then, click on the three-line menu icon on Google Chrome and select the Cast option.
6. Select your Chromecast device from the list to connect. Then, click on the Cast tab option under Sources.
7. Once the connection is established, the selected video will play on your TV.
How to Chromecast NOW TV Using Edge Browser on PC
1. Visit https://www.nowtv.com/ on the edge browser and log in with the necessary credentials.
2. Click the ellipsis icon and select More tools → Cast media to the device.
3. Upon finding your Chromecast device, click the Cast Desktop option from the Sources drop-down.
4. Choose your screen and tap the Share button.
5. Now, play the content on the website and watch it on the TV screen.
You can use only one device to stream NOW TV on Chromecast. For multiple streams, you should purchase a NOW Boost plan for just £5 per month. Keep in mind, that it is impossible to add NOW Boost if you have a Sports Mobile Membership.
If you can Chromecast NOW TV using an iPhone, check whether your iPhone and Chromecast are connected to the same WiFi connection.