It can be really disappointing when the Bally Sports app stops working on your Smart TV, as it disrupts the streaming. Fortunately, Bally Sports is compatible with Chromecast and you can cast the videos to your Smart TV by connecting a Chromecast 3rd Generation or later. You can seamlessly cast Bally Sports from your smartphone and PC.
With Bally Sports on your mobile and desktop, you can cast and stream live sports and highlights of any games, such as WNBA, NHL, NBA, MLB, College Football, etc., on your TV anytime, anywhere.
This article guides you through the steps to screen mirror Bally Sports from your mobile and desktop to the TV.
How to Chromecast Bally Sports from Android / iPhone
Bally Sports can be accessed either through a TV provider or a Bally+ subscription starting at $19.99/month.
1. Connect and set up Chromecast with your TV.
2. Ensure to connect your smartphone and Chromecast to the same WiFi.
3. Launch the Bally Sports app on your smartphone. If you don’t have one, install the app from the Play Store and App Store.
4. Sign in with your TV provider or Bally Sports+ account credentials.
5. Play the live match or highlight you like to cast.
6. Tap the Cast icon on the media player.
7. Select your Chromecast device from the nearby devices.
8. When the devices are connected, the video streams on the TV screen.
How to Chromecast Bally Sports using Chrome on PC
1. Open the Chrome Browser on your PC. Make sure that the Chrome browser is updated to its latest version.
2. Go to the Bally Sports website (https://www.ballysports.com/).
3. Click on the Profile icon in the top right corner near the three horizontal lines.
4. Login with your Bally Sports+ subscription account.
5. Once logged in, right-click anywhere on the screen and select the Cast option.
6. A prompt will appear in the top-right corner, select the Sources → Cast tab on that prompt.
7. Now, choose your Chromecast device.
8. Once the connection is established, you can start streaming Bally Sports content on your TV.
How to Chromecast Bally Sports using Edge Browser on PC
1. Launch the Microsoft Edge browser on your desktop.
2. Visit the Bally Sports site and sign in with the credentials.
3. Click the three-horizontal dot icon on the top right.
4. Select More Tools and choose Cast media to device.
5. Next, select your Chromecast and the Source as Cast tab to share with the screen.
6. When you see the browser on the TV screen, start playing the matches on the Bally Sports website.
How to Fix Bally Sports Not Working on Chromecast
If your Bally Sports app is not working on your Chromecast, we suggest you follow the below-diagnosing methods to fix the issue.
1. If your internet speed is slow, you can’t cast the screen. Check the internet speed and restart the router to fix it.
2. Validate the devices are connected to the same WiFi network
3. Restart the Bally Sports app if you can’t cast the content.
4. Update the Chrome browser to fix the compatibility issues.
5. Uninstall and reinstall the Bally Sports app on your smartphone.
6. Restart Chromecast, when the device isn’t visible while casting.
Yes, Bally Sports provides a 7-day free trial period to new subscribers.
Firstly, check whether the devices are connected to the same WiFi connection. Ensure your smartphone or PC is near the TV and free from interference.