Bally Sports telecasts live events of regional sports like NBA, NHL, MLB, College Football, and more. Users can sign up with their TV provider or subscribe to Bally Sports Plus to access live events. Apart from the live match coverage, you also get access to original programs, pre & post-game shows, highlights, game replays, stats, and much more. The Bally Sports app is not compatible with Chromecast supports. You need to screen mirror the Bally Sports app or website to watch the videos on a big screen.
How to Chromecast Bally Sports [Screen Mirroring]
You can screen mirror the Bally Sports app in two different ways.
- Through the Bally Sports app.
- Through the Bally Sports website.
- Google Chromecast
- TV with HDMI port
- Smartphone or a PC with Chrome Browser
- A stable WiFi connection
- Connect your Chromecast to your TV.
- Connect your smartphone or PC and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
- If you’re casting Bally Sports from an iOS device, download the Streamer for Chromecast app from App Store.
- Install the Bally Sports app on your smartphone from the Play Store or App Store.
How to Chromecast Bally Sports [Android Device]
1. Launch the Bally Sports app on your smartphone.
2. Sign in with your TV provider or Bally Sports+ subscription account.
3. Swipe down on your smartphone to bring the Notification Panel and choose the Screen Cast icon.
4. Select your Chromecast device.
5. Once connected, play any Bally Sports video content.
6. It will appear on your Chromecast TV screen.
How to Chromecast Bally Sports [iPhone]
Unlike Android smartphones, you can’t direct cast your iPhone to Chromecast. You must install a third-party app to screen mirror your iPhone to Chromecast.
1. Open the Streamer for Chromecast app and click the Cast icon.
2. Connect your Chromecast device to start casting.
3. Select the Screen Mirror option to start casting. Then, click on the Start Mirroring option.
4. On the next screen, tap on the Start Broadcast option.
5. Your iOS device screen will be cast to your TV screen.
6. Open the Bally Sports app and start streaming the video content.
How to Chromecast Bally Sports using a PC
1. Open the Chrome Browser on your PC. Make sure that the Chrome browser is updated to its latest version.
2. Go to the Bally Sports website (https://www.ballysports.com/).
3. Click on the Profile icon in the top right corner near the three horizontal lines.
4. Login with your Bally Sports+ subscription account.
5. Once logged in, right-click anywhere on the screen and select the Cast option.
6. A prompt will appear in the top-right corner, select the Sources → Cast tab on that prompt.
7. Now, choose your Chromecast device.
8. Once the connection is established, you can start streaming Bally Sports content on your TV.
Bally Sports+ Subscription Plans
There are two plans available in the Bally Sports+. You can buy a monthly or yearly subscription. Both plans are equipped with the 7-day free trial support.
- $19.99 per month.
- $189.99 per year.
Log in to your Bally Sports account on the website. Go to the Subscription page and choose Active Subscription. Tap the Cancel button next to the Cancel Your Subscription option.