Steam is a gaming platform where you can buy and play free games. Also, you can play games that are available for free. You also have the option to purchase any games you want. Also, another feature that might interest you are the live chat feature. Using this feature, you can chat with your friend on this gaming network in real-time. And if you wish to stream the gameplay on the big screen, you can. This can be done by connecting the Chromecast device to the HDMI Port of your TV. Since there is no built-in Chromecast support for the Steam app, you can follow the steps below to learn how to Chromecast Steam Games to TV using Chromecast.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 and above, Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and above, SteamOS, Linux Ubuntu 12.04 and above.
- A TV or a display running at a resolution of 720p and above.
- Chromecast device
How to Cast Steam Link to Chromecast TV Display
There are three ways to Chromecast Steam Link to Chromecast Connected TV. They are:
- Using Android Smartphone
- Using iOS Smartphone
- From PC
How to Chromecast Steam Games from Android Smartphone
Follow the steps below to cast Steam to your TV.
1. Connect your Chromecast device and Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Then, install the Steam app from the Google Play Store.
3. Launch the Steam app after installation and sign in to your account.
4. Next, go to the Notification Panel and select Screen Cast.
5. Next, select your Chromecast device.
6. Now, you can play a game on your Android Smartphone to cast it to your TV.
Related – How to install Steam on Google TV
How to Chromecast Steam Games from iPhone / iPad
Follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned below to cast steam games on your PC. First, ensure that you have connected your Android Smartphone and iPhone or iPad to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Next, launch the Replica app after installation.
3. Select your Chromecast device and tap on Start.
4. Now, launch the Steam app and log in to your account.
5. Play any game you want, and it will display on your TV.
How to Cast Steam Game from PC to Chromecast TV
Carefully follow the steps below to cast Steam from PC to your TV.
1. Download and install the Steam app on your PC using the URL https://bit.ly/3C1PFve.
2. Next, open the Chrome browser and click on the Three Vertical Dots icon from the upper right corner.
3. Choose Cast from the list of options and select your Chromecast device.
4. Click on the Source tab and choose Cast Desktop.
5. Now, launch the Steam app on your PC and select any game to play.
6. Finally, you have cast the steam games to your TV.
Related – Best Chromecast Games to Download
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Chromecast is only the device that helps to mirror the screen of the supported devices to the TV.
Yes, you can play games on your phone with the Steam Link app.
Yes, you can stream steam Games on TV.