Safari is a secure browser designed for iOS and Mac devices. It is the most powerful browser in the market with many security features. This browser is the biggest competitor to Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. By using Safari, you can browse, play music & video, read, download, etc. In addition, you can also customize the Safari browser by adding a background. But, have you ever thought of casting the content from the Safari browser to your TV or any other big screen. With a Chromecast device, you can easily cast the Safari browser from iOS or Mac.
- Connect and set up your Chromecast with your TV.
- If your TV has in-built Chromecast support make sure to enable it.
- Make sure both the Chromecast device and the casting device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
How to Cast Safari Browser to Chromecast-Connected TV [iPhone/iPad]
 Install Chromecast Streamer from the App Store on your iOS device.
 Open Chromecast streamer and select your Chromecast device from the list.
 Click on Connect to establish a connection.
 Choose the Screen Mirror tab from the casting section.
 Set the mode, resolution, bitrate, and click on the Start Mirroring icon.
 Again, click on Start Broadcast to start mirroring your iOS screen.
 After screen mirroring your iOS device, launch the Safari browser and surf anything.
 You will see the browser screen on Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Chromecast Safari Browser on Mac
 Download and install the Chrome browser on your Mac
 Launch the Chrome browser and click on the three-dotted icon from the top right corner.
 Choose the Cast option from the menu.
 Select your Chromecast device from the list.
 From the Source option, click Cast desktop.
 Now, your device will be mirrored to the Chromecast-connected TV.
 Minimize the Chrome browser and launch the Safari browser.
 Play or surf anything on the Safari browser and view it on a big screen.
Alternative Method: Cast Safari Browser to the TV from iPhone / iPad
You don’t even need a Chromecast device with you by using this method below. Instead, you can buy an Apple Digital AV Adapter.
1. Turn on your TV and press the Input or Source button on your TV remote. Next, select HDMI.
2. Connect the Apple Digital AV Adapter and your TV with the HDMI cable in the respective HDMI Port.
3. Now, connect the other end of the USB cable to your iPhone or iPad.
4. Your iPhone or iPad’s screen will display on your TV display.
5. Then, open the Safari browser on your iPhone and browse or stream any videos to view them on your TV.
These are the ways to Chromecast Safari browser. Safari is one of the fastest browsers that is pre-installed on all Apple devices. If you want to cast Safari from Mac, you can use the Chrome browser.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can Chromecast Safari from your iPhone. To know about the steps, refer to the blog.
By using the Chromecast Streamer app or Apple Digital AV Adapter, you can cast the iPhone screen to Chromecast-connected TV.
On your Mac, install and open the Chrome browser >> Navigate to the website you wanted to cast >> Click the three-dots icon at the top >> Select Cast >> Tap your Chromecast device >> Select Cast tab.