Safari is a secure browser designed for iOS, iPadOS, and Mac devices. It is a powerful browser with military-grade security features. This browser is the biggest competitor to Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. It lets you browse the web, play music/video, view documents, download files, etc. In addition, you can also customize the Safari browser by adding a background. With a Chromecast device, you can easily cast the Safari browser from iOS or Mac.
Features of Safari Browser
- Sync passwords, browsing history, bookmarks, and tabs across all Apple devices.
- Protection against trackers with Intelligent Tracking Prevention protocol.
- The Reader feature helps to read articles without commercials.
- Supports voice search for surfing the web.
How to Cast Safari Browser to Chromecast TV
- Using an iPhone or iPad
- From Mac
How to Chromecast Safari Using an iPhone or iPad
You cannot directly cast Safari to Chromecast-connected TV. So, you have to install a third-party app on your iPhone or iPad to make casting possible. Follow the below instructions to do so.
- Connect and set up your Chromecast with your TV.
- If your TV has in-built Chromecast support make sure to enable it.
- Make sure both the Chromecast device and the casting device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Steps to Cast Safari to TV using Chromecast Streamer
 Install Chromecast Streamer from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
 Open Chromecast streamer and select your Chromecast device from the list.
 Click on Connect to establish a connection.
 Choose the Screen Mirror tab from the casting section.
 Set the mode, resolution, and bitrate, and click on the Start Mirroring icon.
 Again, click on Start Broadcast to mirror your iOS screen.
 Next, launch the Safari browser on your iPhone/iPad and surf anything.
 Your smartphone screen is now mirrored to Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Chromecast Safari Browser from Mac to TV
 Download and install Google Chrome on your Mac.
 Launch Google Chrome and click on the three-dotted icon from the top right corner.
 Choose the Cast option from the drop-down menu.
 Select your Chromecast device from the list.
 From the Source option, click Cast desktop.
 Now, your Mac screen will be mirrored to the Chromecast-connected TV.
 Minimize Google Chrome and launch the Safari browser on Mac.
 Play or surf anything on the Safari browser and watch that on your TV.
Note: Similarly, you can Chromecast Brave Browser using an Android/iOS smartphone and PC.
Alternate Way to Cast Safari to the TV from iPhone/iPad
If you don’t have a Chromecast device, you can buy a Lightning to Digital AV Adapter to cast Safari from your iPhone or iPad to your TV.
1. Turn on your TV and press the Input/Source button on your TV remote. Next, select HDMI.
2. Connect the Apple Digital AV Adapter and your TV with an HDMI cable in the corresponding HDMI Port.
3. Now, connect the other end of the USB cable to your iPhone or iPad.
4. Your iPhone or iPad’s screen is now visible on the TV screen.
5. If you stream videos on Safari, you can simultaneously watch them on TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can Chromecast Safari from your iPhone. To know about the steps, refer to the blog.
By using the Chromecast Streamer app or Apple Digital AV Adapter, you can cast the iPhone screen to Chromecast-connected TV.
On your Mac, install and open the Chrome browser >> Navigate to the website you wanted to cast >> Click the three-dots icon at the top >> Select Cast >> Tap your Chromecast device >> Select Cast tab.