Zwift is a virtual training app for cycling and running. This application is a massive online running and cycling game that allows its users to interact and involve in physical activities from your home with participants across the globe. You can use a Bluetooth-enabled cycling device, connect it with the app, and start cycling to participate in the multiplayer game. The Zwift app is also available on Desktops to see the virtual game on your screen. Sometimes, people look for a bigger screen like TV to watch their activities. Chromecast might help you to screen mirror the Zwift app to your TV. However, as the Zwift app is not compatible with Chromecast, you must use the screen mirror option to watch Zwift on TV.
How to Cast Zwift with Chromecast?
Zwift app is not compatible with Chromecast, and hence, you have to use the screen mirroring option. Follow the steps below to cast the Zwift app to TV:
- Google Chromecast
- Android Smartphone
- Stable Wifi connectivity
- A TV with HDMI port
How to Cast Zwift to Chromecast TV from Android Smartphone
The below step-by-step procedure will guide you to Chromecast Zwift app from Android smartphones.
1: Plug-in Chromecast to the HDMI port of your TV and connect it to the power supply.
2: Connect Chromecast device connected TV and your Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Install the Zwift app from the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
4. Next, go to the Notification Panel and select Cast. You must note that the Cast feature is the same in all Android devices, but the name varies based on brands like smart view, Smart mirroring, etc.
4. Now, choose your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
5. Then, launch the Zwift app and sign in to your account.
6. Play the cycling or running training episode you want to watch.
7. Finally, you can watch the training video on the big screen on your Chromecast connected to the TV.
Related: How to Chromecast NBA
How to Chromecast Zwift App to Chromecast using the Google Home App
Google Home is the official app released by Google Inc., And with this app, you can pair your Google Chromecast device and mirror your Android Smartphone to your TV easily.
1: Open the Google Home app. Click on the + icon from the upper right corner and select the Setup device option. Then, you can follow the on-screen prompts to pair your Chromecast device to the Google Home app.
NOTE: If you haven’t installed it, you can install the Google Home app from the Google Play Store.
2: After you pair your Google Chromecast device, the Google Home app will display your Chromecast device name.
3: Click on your Chromecast device.
4: The device page will open. You will find the “Cast my Screen” option on the bottom of the screen. Click on the “Cast my Screen” button.
5: A warning pop-up will appear to tell you about sensitive data mirroring. Click Start Now.
After screen mirroring your phone, you can open the Zwift app on your Smartphone and start using it, which will get displayed on your TV screen.
Related: How to Chromecast WWE to TV
How to Chromecast Zwift App from iPhone
To Chromecast Zwift from iPhone, you may need to install the Replica app from the App Store. Next, follow the steps below.
1. You need the Zwift app installed on your iPhone to cast it to your TV. So, install the Zwift app from the App Store.
2. Also, connect your iPhone and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch the Replica app and select your Chromecast device.
4. The next thing you have to do is tp on the Start button.
5. Now, your iPhone’s screen will display on your Chromecast-connected TV.
6. Finally, you have to launch the Zwift app and select any training video you want to watch.
7. Now, you can watch the training video( Cycling or running) on the big screen.
How to Cast Zwift to TV using PC
You can follow the steps below to cast Zwift running or Cycling videos on your TV from your PC.
1. Open Chrome browser on PC and go to Zwift official website.
2. Log in to your account and choose the running or Cycling video guide to watch.
3. Now, click on the Three Vertical Dots icon on the top right corner of your Chrome browser.
4. Click on the “Cast” option.
5. Click on Sources, and from the drop-down options, select the Cast tab. Next, select your Chromecast device.
6. Now, you can watch the workout videos on the big screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may think it is impossible to cast Zwift to Chromecast TV. But anything is possible nowadays. And there are a lot of third-party applications available that help to cast the apps that Chromecast does not support.
Yes, it is possible to Chromecast Zwift from Android Smartphones and iPhones or iPad.
No, Zwift is technically not compatible with Chromecast. However, you can use the built-in cast feature on your Android Smartphone to screen mirror the Zwift app to Chromecast.