Zwift is a virtual training app for cycling and running. It is a massive online running and cycling game that allows its users to interact and involve in physical activities with participants across the globe. You need a Zwift bike or Bluetooth-enabled treadmill to use the Zwift app. It is a premium service that charges $14.99/month. Zwift includes more than 1000 workout sessions developed by fitness professionals. Some people like to watch their Zwift training on a bigger screen like TV. Chromecast might help you to view the Zwift app on your TV. Unfortunately, the Zwift app is not compatible with Chromecast. So, you must use the screen mirroring option to watch Zwift on TV. If you are a Google TV user, you can easily sideload the Zwift app using Downloader.
How to Chromecast Zwift from Android Smartphone
1: Plug in the Chromecast 3rd Gen or any Chromecast device to the HDMI port of your TV and set it up.
2: Connect the Chromecast-connected TV and your Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Install the Zwift app from the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
4. Next, go to the Notification Panel and select the Cast icon. You must note that the Cast feature is the same in all Android devices, but the name varies based on brands like smart view, Smart mirroring, etc.
5. Now, choose your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
6. Then, launch the Zwift app and sign in to your account.
7. Start your run or cycle and view them on your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Chromecast Zwift from iPhone & iPad
1. Install the Zwift app from the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Also, connect your iPhone/iPad and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch the Replica app and select your Chromecast device.
4. Then, tap on the Start button located at the center.
5. Hit the option Start Broadcast on the pop-up menu.
6. Now, your iPhone or iPad screen will display on your Chromecast-connected TV.
7. Launch the Zwift app on your iOS device and view the Zwift content on your TV.
How to Chromecast Zwift using the Google Home App [Android & iOS]
Google Home is the official app released by Google Inc. With this app, you can easily mirror your Smartphone screen to your TV.
1: Open the Google Home app on your smartphone. Click on the + icon from the upper right corner and select the Setup device option. Then, follow the on-screen prompts to pair your Chromecast device to the Google Home app.
2: After pairing your Google Chromecast device, the Google Home app will display your Chromecast device name.
3: Click on your Chromecast device.
4: Click the Cast my Screen option at the bottom of the screen.
5: A warning pop-up will appear to tell you about sensitive data mirroring. Click Start Now to mirror your smartphone to the Chromecast-connected TV.
6: Now, open the Zwift app on your smartphone and experience the Zwift content on your TV screen. After completing your training, tap the option Stop mirroring.
How to Chromecast Zwift from Google Chrome Browser [PC]
By using the Chrome browser, you can easily get the Zwift content on your TV. Before following the steps below, make sure to connect the Chromecast and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Open the Chrome browser on your PC and go to the Zwift website.
2. Log in to your account and play the running or cycling video guide.
3. Now, click the three Vertical Dots icon in the top right corner of your Chrome browser.
4. Click on the Cast option.
5. Tap Sources drop-down and select the Cast tab. Next, select your Chromecast device to cast the Zwift website to Chromecast-connected TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. You cannot cast the Zwift app to Chromecast-connected TV. But, you can use the screen mirroring method to get Zwift on Chromecast-connected TV.
Yes. By using third-party applications like Replica, you can cast Zwift from your iPhone.
No. You can’t install Zwift on Google TV.