The PBS Kids app makes the learning process way easier for kids. All the educational videos and games on PBS Kids are available in English and Spanish. Moreover, it contains 200+ free curriculum-based games for kids aged 3 to 8. Since the PBS Kids app has not been available on certain TVs, you can watch it using its built-in Chromecast feature. Apart from that, this app can also be accessed offline by managing the device’s storage.
Possible Ways to Chromecast PBS Kids
There are three ways to cast the PBS Kids on your TV.
- Using Smartphone
- Using Chrome Browser
- Using Edge Browser
How to Cast PBS Kids from Smartphone
1. Connect your Smartphone & Chromecast on the same WiFi connection
2. Open the PBS Kids on your Smartphone. If you do not have the app from Google Play Store or App Store.
3. Click on the Cast icon.
4. Now, your Smartphone will start to scan for the compatible cast devices.
5. From that list, choose your Chromecast device.
6. Within seconds, the app will be displayed on your Chromecast-connected TV.
7. Play your desired video content on the app, and you can see it on your TV.
8. If you want to stop casting, select the Cast icon again and choose Disconnect or Stop Casting.
How to Cast PBS Kids Using PC
1. Open the Chrome browser on your PC. Make sure that the browser is updated to its latest version.
2. Go to the PBS Kids website.
3. Login with your account.
4. Right-click on the screen and select Cast from the dialog box.
5. The Cast tab pop-up will open.
6. From the pop-up, choose your Chromecast device.
7. After that, play any video content, and it will appear on your screen.
8. To stop casting, click on the Cast icon on the Extension bar and select the Stop Casting option.
How to Cast PBS Kids to TV Using Microsoft Edge
1. Open Microsoft Edge on your desktop or laptop.
2. Enter the URL of PBS Kids.
3. Login with your subscribed account.
4. Upon signing in, tap the three-dots icon at the top right.
5. From the options, click More Tools and select Cast Media to Device.
6. Select your Chromecast device to begin casting.
7. Now, play any video content from the webpage. It will appear on your TV via Chromecast.
If you cannot Chromecast the PBS Kids app, make sure that you have connected your TV and the Chromecast device to the same WiFi connection. Also, reboot your Chromecast device and try again after a while.
Yes, similar to PBS Kids app, you can easily cast the PBS app to any Chromecast-compatible device.