MotorTrend is an American automobile magazine that allows you to stream 1000 hours of exclusive originals, motorsports, hit series, live events, and much more. You can also watch Live and on-demand events, car shows, documentaries, films, and more. The MotorTrend app comes with a NASCAR library that gives you the best series, classic races, documentaries, and more. Users can stream MotorTrend content anywhere, anytime on their compatible devices without any cable subscription. The following guide will show the two different ways to Chromecast MotorTrend on your TV.
- MotorTrend originals: RoadKill, Engine Masters, Top Gear America, and more.
- Top Gear Seasons: Extra Gear, Top Gear UK special, Best of Top Gear, and even BBC motoring content.
- Hit shows: Dirt Every Day, Faster with Finnegan, and Fastest cars in Dirty South.
- Pricing: Monthly plan($4.99) and Annual plan($49.99)
- Connect your Chromecast dongle to the HDMI port of your TV.
- Ensure that the casting device and the Chromecast device are connected to the same WiFi network.
How to Chromecast MotorTrend on Chromecast from Smartphone
1: Install the MotorTrend app on your smartphone.
- Android – Google Play Store
- iPhone – App Store
2: Open the app and sign-in with your MotorTrend account credentials.
3: Click the Cast icon on the top right corner of the app screen.
4: Select your Chromecast device from the list of available nearby devices.
5: Play the MotorTrend content and watch it on your Chromecast connected TV screen.
How to Chromecast MotorTrend on Chromecast from PC
1: Open Chrome browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
2: Visit the MotorTrend website and sign-in with your account details.
3: Click the three-dotted menu icon on the top right corner of the browser screen.
4: Select the Cast menu.
5: Choose your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
6: Now, play the MotorTrend content you want and watch it on your TV.
The MotorTrend app is available alone in the United States and Canada. You can also watch MotorTrend using other streaming services like Philo, fuboTV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, and Vidgo. By using these methods, you can watch your favorite car shows on your TV.