HUDL from Agile Sports and Technologies is helping the coaches and athletes by providing tools to review the games and team play. Though the companies’ initial focus was on the football and stuff, later it started including other sports like soccer, basketball, volleyball, Lacrosse, etc. It helps the students, coaches to study their video with each data and breaks them down for analysis. Anyone can capture the video and upload it to the HUDL website. The coaches and athletes can view playbacks, track activities, top plays, study their playbooks, etc. The app offers different prices for different groups of target audiences. The app is available on multiple platforms, but here we are limiting the context to Chromecast HUDL.
Ways to Chromecast HUDL
There are two ways with which you can Chromecast HUDL
- Cast from iPhone or Android
- Cast from Chrome Browser on Windows or Mac
- Set up your Chromecast device with TV to which you are casting.
- Make sure the Chromecast device and smartphone or computer are connected to the same WiFi network.
Chromecast HUDL via Smartphone
1. Install the HUDL app on your Android or iOS smartphone.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Tap the Cast icon on the top-right corner of the app.
4. Select your Chromecast device to which you want to cast from the pop-up window.
5. Wait for the connection to establish.
6. On a successful connection, enjoy the video on your TV screen.
Chromecast HUDL via Desktop PC
1. Visit the HUDL official website from the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
2. Log in to your account.
3. Select the video you want to watch.
4. Click on the three-dotted menu icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Choose the Cast option.
6. On the pop-up, select your Chromecast device. Choose Cast Tab from the Sources drop-down.
7. The video that you played will be displayed on your TV screen.
If you can’t pull your entire team to watch their games on a smartphone, then definitely casting them to a Chromecast-connected TV screen will do the magic. The bigger the screen the bigger the results. Utilize most of the analysis by viewing the games on a TV than on a mobile. Visit our site regularly for more Chromecast tutorials.