Cinema HD is an application available on the Google Play Store and the App Store. You can use the Cinema HD application to find a comprehensive collection of movies and TV shows. Also, you can find reviews, ratings, and other details of the movies you like. Also, you have an option to download the movies and TV shows of your choice. I know that you guys will always want to watch your favorite on the big screen. So, let us see how to Chromecast Cinema HD to your TV.
You might have the habit of subscribing to streaming services and thereby watching your favorites. But with the Cinema HD app, you don’t even have to sign up to access their Platform. Instead, you only have to install the Cinema HD application on your supported devices and start to download and watch your favorite movies and TV shows. Also, you should know that Cinema HD is one of the best apps to watch movies on Chromecast.
How to Chromecast Cinema HD
You can watch free movies and TV shows without any subscription with the Cinema HD app. Also, you can Chromecast Cinema HD app to the big screen by using both your Android and iOS smartphone. Now, let us see the procedures to Cast Cinema HD to your TV.
Chromecast from Android Smartphone
1. Setup the Chromecast device to your TV and connect your Chromecast-connected TV and Android smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Cinema HD app on your Android Smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Open the Notification Panel and select Cast. Note that the Cast feature varies by different models of your smartphone.
4. Now, select your Chromecast-connected TV from the list of available devices.
5. Launch the Cinema HD app on your Smartphone.
6. Choose any movie or TV show and download the file.
7. Then, play the movie to watch on your Chromecast-connected TVs.
Related – How to Chromecast Showmax
Chromecast from iOS Smartphone
1. Connect your iOS Smartphone and Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Replica app from the App Store.
3. Also, install the Cinema HD app from the App Store.
4. Now, launch the Replica app and select your Chromecast-connected TV.
5. Tap on Start.
6. Then, launch the Cinema HD app.
7. Select any movie you want and select it. Also, download the Video file.
8. After downloading the video file. You can play it to watch on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Related – How to Chromecast Tentkotta
So, now you can watch your favorite movies on the big screen with the help of this article. It is concluded that you can use the Cinema HD app to watch free movies and TV shows. So, there will be no need for you to subscribe to any paid streaming service to watch your favorites.