Cinema HD is an application available on the Google Play Store and the App Store. You can use the Cinema HD application to find a comprehensive collection of movies and TV shows. Also, you can find reviews, ratings, and other details of the movies you like. Also, you have an option to download the movies and TV shows of your choice. I know that you guys will always want to watch your favorite on the big screen. So, let us see how to Chromecast Cinema HD to your TV.
You might have the habit of subscribing to streaming services and thereby watching your favorites. But with the Cinema HD app, you don’t even have to sign up to access their Platform. Instead, you only have to install the Cinema HD application on your supported devices and start to download and watch your favorite movies and TV shows. Also, you should know that Cinema HD is one of the best apps to watch movies on Chromecast.
How to Chromecast Cinema HD
You can watch free movies and TV shows without any subscription with the Cinema HD app. Also, you can Chromecast Cinema HD app to the big screen by using both your Android and iOS smartphones. Now, let us see the procedures to Cast Cinema HD to your TV.
How to Cast Cinema HD to the TV using Android
1. Setup the Chromecast device to your TV and connect your Chromecast-connected TV and Android smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Cinema HD app on your Android Smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Open the Notification Panel and select Cast. Note that the Cast feature varies by different models of your smartphone.
4. Now, select your Chromecast-connected TV from the list of available devices.
5. Launch the Cinema HD app on your Smartphone.
6. Choose any movie or TV show and download the file.
7. Then, play the movie to watch on your Chromecast-connected TVs.
How to Stream Cinema HD on TV using iOS Device
1. Connect your iOS Smartphone and Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Replica app from the App Store.
3. Also, install the Cinema HD app from the App Store.
4. Now, launch the Replica app and select your Chromecast-connected TV.
5. Tap on Start.
6. Then, launch the Cinema HD app.
7. Select any movie you want and select it. Also, download the Video file.
8. After downloading the video file. You can play it to watch on your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Get Cinema HD to TV using a PC
You can Cinema HD using the Chrome browser on a PC. Before we begin, make sure to connect your PC and Chromecast device with a stable internet connection.
1. Visit the official Cinema HD APK website [https://cinemahd.pro/].
2. Click on the Login icon in the top right corner.
3. Sign in with your account and click Log in.
Note: If you dont have an account, click Create a Free Account, provide your account credentials and click Register.
4. Select any content to play and right-click on the screen.
5. Then, select the Cast option from the menu and select your Chromecast device.
6. Click on the dropdown menu near Sources and select the Cast tab option.
7. Once done, start streaming any title on your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Fix Cinema HD on Chromecast Not Working?
Not working issues are very common while streaming on Chromecast. However, those issues can be sorted out by following the common troubleshooting techniques.
- First, ensure to connect your casting device (phone/ PC) and Chromecast device with the same Wi-Fi network.
- Update the Chrome browser or the app.
- Update the Chromecast Firmware to the latest version.
- Restart your Chromecast device.
- Make sure the connection is made with its original adapter.
- Reset your Chromecast device.
Here are some of the best alternatives for Cinema HD to stream various movies, TV shows, etc.
So, now you can watch your favorite movies on the big screen with the help of this article. It is concluded that you can use the Cinema HD app to watch free movies and TV shows. So, there will be no need for you to subscribe to any paid streaming service to watch your favorites.
You can cast Cinema HD using a smartphone or PC to any smart TV using a Chromecast device.
You can install Cinema HD on Firestick, Google TV, and Andriod TV by the sideloading method using Downloader.
You can uninstall the old version and update the new version of the Cinema HD app.
Yes, you can watch any movies on Cinema HD with subtitles. You can also add the subtitles manually.