YouTube, needs no introduction as it is well known as a worldwide video streaming app. You can cast YouTube on your Google Chromecast without any fuss. As the cast icon is available in the app itself. YouTube is one of the biggest video libraries in the world. Like Google, both the YouTube and Chromecast, the syncing process is pretty easy. With YouTube’s never-ending video list, stream the videos on your Chromecast by using the below steps.
Ways to Cast YouTube on Chromecast
You can cast YouTube on Chromecast in two ways.
- Using the smartphone app.
- Using YouTube’s official website.
- Smart TV.
- Google Chromecast.
- Smartphone or PC.
- Strong and stable WiFi connection.
- Connect your Google Chromecast to your smart TV.
- Make sure that your Chromecast and smartphone are connected to the same WiFi network.
How to Cast YouTube on Chromecast TV using Smartphone
Every one of us will have a YouTube app on our smartphone. If you don’t have the app, download the app for Google Play Store or Apple App Store. The casting procedure for Android and iOS smartphones are the same. Follow the below procedure to stream YouTube on Google Chromecast Ultra.
Step1: Open the YouTube app on your smartphone.
Step2: Tap the Cast icon in the top right of the screen.
Step3: Choose the Chromecast smart TV on the list.
Step4: Play any video you want to cast.
Step5: The video will be streamed on your Chromecast smart TV.
Step6: If you want to stop casting, click the Cast icon again and, choose to Stop Casting.
How to Stream YouTube on Chromecast TV using YouTube’s official website
Step1: Open the Google Chrome Browser on your PC.
Step2: Enter YouTube’s URL https://youtube.com in the search bar and hit Enter.
Step3: On the home page of YouTube, choose any video to cast.
Step4: Click the Cast icon on the bottom side of the video screen.
Step5: Choose your Chromecast smart TV on the top right side of the pop-up screen.
Step6: Click the Sources options and click Cast Tab.
Step7: Now, the video will be cast on your Chromecast smart TV.
How to Fix YouTube Not Working on Chromecast?
If you have any trouble streaming YouYube on Chromecast-connected TV, follow the steps mentioned below to fix the issue
- Make sure that you have installed the updated version of the YouTube app or Chrome browser on your PC.
- Connect your Chromecast device properly with the adapter that came along with the Chromecast device.
- Make sure that the power supply is running properly in the circuit where you have plugged in your TV.
- Connect your Chromecast device and casting device with the same internet connection.
- Turn off your Chromecast device and restart it again.
- Contact the YouTube customer service to check if there is any server problem.
- If none of the above steps doesn’t,t work, reset your Chromecast device.
YouTube is a kind of app that you never feel alone. With all the videos and streaming options, you can pass your time easily. If you are dedicated enough to using the YouTube app, you can earn money too. Follow the above instruction and cast YouTube on your smart TV.
Yes, you can use YouTube on Chromecast.
With the inbuilt casting feature, you can easily cast iPhone on a TV.
Make sure to connect your device with a proper internet connection and try again.