Zeus is also a streaming service that you can subscribe to watch all the available shows on it offline but is nothing like all the other popular streaming services like Hulu, YouTube TV, and more. You can only find the original series produced by the Zeus platform. Also, there are bundles of reality and scripted shows that are originals of Zeus Network. Some of the reality shows you can watch on the Zeus platform are Bad Boys, Life with Lil Tay, The Real Blac Chyna, The real Dumbass world, and other shows. If you are interested, you need a subscription to access its platform. You can also access the Zeus platform with the Zeus app with a subscription. Also, if you have a Chromecast device, you can Chromecast Zeus to TV.
Related – How to Chromecast TSN
Since the Zeus platform is an on-demand streaming service, you must subscribe to it to get access. The subscription plans are also affordable. So, nothing can stop you from entertaining with the Zeus network. Also, you can subscribe to any of the plans mentioned below.
- Monthly plan – $4.99 per month.
- Yearly Plan – $49.99 per month.
Only the two plans are available. To subscribe to Zeus, visit https://www.thezeusnetwork.com/.
How to Chromecast Zeus
There are three notable ways to Chromecast Zeus to TV. They are:
- Using Android Smartphone
- Using iOS Smartphone
- From PC
How to Chromecast Zeus using Android Smartphone
1. Connect your Android Smartphone and Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Take your Android Smartphone and go to the Google Play Store.
3. Now, install the Zeus app from the Google Play Store.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
5. Choose your Google TV device-connected TV from the list of available devices.
6. Now, launch the Zus app and Sign-in in to your account.
7. Select any show to watch on your Google TV.
How to Chromecast Zeus using iOS Smartphone
1. Start by connecting your iOS Smartphone and Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Go to the App Store on your iOS device and install The Zeus Network and Replica app.
3. Now, launch the Replica app and select your Chromecast-connected TV.
4. Then, tap on the Start button.
5. Your iOS devices screen will display on your Google TV.
6. Now, launch The Zeus Network app and complete the Sign-in process.
7. Select your favorite show and enjoy watching it on your Google TV.
How to Chromecast Zeus from PC
1. You must ensure that you have connected your PC and Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Then, visit the official website of the Zeus platform.
3. Sign in to your account. Next, select any show you want and play it.
4. Click on the Three Vertical Dots icon from the upper right corner.
5. From the list of available options, choose Cast.
6. Now, select your Google TV device-connected TV.
7. Enjoy watching your selected show on your Google TV.
Related – How to Chromecast Viu
Zeus Network is a typical on-demand streaming service where only the original shows are produced. So, you can watch some of the popular reality and unscripted shows only available on the Zeus platform. That means you can not be bored while using this platform because you may never have seen the shows available on the Zeus network anywhere else that are best rated. So, you must have seen through what I am trying to convey to you that is your entertainment is guaranteed with the Zeus network. Furthermore, since you can Chromecast the Zeus app, you can watch their shows on the big screen.