Those who would love to watch Asian movies and TV shows would like the Viu platform, and it is available in countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, UAE, and other countries. The Viu platform also contains Indian, Japanese, Korean, and anime content. So, you will have unlimited hours of entertainment. Also, you can Chromecast Viu to watch your favorites on the big screen.
One of the interesting facts in the Viu platform is you can access some of the content for free with ads. But you can’t properly utilize the Viu platform with a free account. If you want complete access to the Viu platform’s library, you need to subscribe to any of their premium plans. For now, let us see all the possible ways you can use to Chromecast Viu.
Related – How to Chromecast Cinema HD to TV
How to Chromecast Viu
The Viu app doesn’t come with a built-in Chromecast feature. But still, you can Chromecast Viu to TV using two methods. They are:
- From Smartphones
- Android Smartphone
- iOS Smartphones
- Using PC
Chromecast from Android Smartphone
1. Connect your Android Smartphone and Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Viu app on your Android Smartphone from Google Play.
3. Open the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Select your Chromecast-connected TV.
5. Launch the Viu app.
6. Sign-in to Viu if required.
7. Select any video to watch on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Related – How to Chromecast Playbox HD to TV
Chromecast from iOS Smartphone
1. Connect your iOS smartphone and Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch the Replica app first.
4. Select your Chromecast-connected TV and tap the Start button.
5. Then, launch the Viu app and sign in to your account.
6. Now, select a show to watch on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Chromecast from PC
1. Visit the official website of Viu on a Chrome browser.
2. Sign in if you have a premium subscription.
3. Select any show you want and play it.
4. Now, select the Three Vertical Dots icon from the upper right corner of your Chrome browser.
5. Then, select Cast.
6. Now, you want to choose your Chromecast-connected TV.
7. The selected show will play on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Related – How to Chromecast Titanium TV
Chromecast is an exciting technology that lets you watch your favorites on the big screen. Now, you have learned how to Chromecast Viu to your TV in all the possible ways. So, you can replicate it on your own and watch Viu content on the big screen.