Do you wish to watch the wildlife content on the big screen? Then, you need a Chromecast device. With the help of the Chromecast device, you can cast the Animal Planet GO app on your TV. The Animal Planet GO app includes content from 14+ TV networks. Even, you can watch some of the popular TV Shows from Animal Planet Go which include Pit Bulls & Parolees, Crikey! It’s the Irwins and more. Even the Animal Planet Go app has Chromecast support. Using it, you can cast your favorite movie or TV show from the Animal Planet Go app on the big screen.
Only with some of the popular cable TV providers, you can access the Animal Planet Go app. With it, you can watch your favorite movie or TV show on the big screen. Since the Animal Planet Go app has built-in Chromecast support, you can cast your favorites on the big screen with ease.
How to Chromecast Animal Planet to TV
There are three ways to cast CNBC on your TV. From your Android and iOS devices, you can use the built-in Cast feature on CNBC. Since CNBC is also accessible through the web version, you can cast it using the Chrome and Edge browser.
- Using Smartphone
- Using Chrome Browser
- Using Edge Browser
- Connect your Chromecast to the wifi network where your smartphone is connected.
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version of CNBC on your smartphone.
- While using the PC, keep your browser (Chrome/Edge) updated. You can update it from the browser settings.
- Update the Chromecast Firmware to the latest version for error-free casting.
Cast the Animal Planet App to the TV from Android Device
(1). Connect the smartphone and the Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
(3). Launch the Animal Planet GO app and sign in to your TV Provider subscription.
(4). Select the Cast icon and choose the Chromecast device to connect.
(5). Browse for the content to stream on the Chromecast-connected TV.
Cast the Animal Planet to TV from PC/Laptop
The Chromecast from PC/Laptop can be done using the Google Chrome browser. Before proceeding further, you must ensure that the Chromecast device and the PC/ Laptop are connected to the same wifi network.
(1). Open the Google Chrome browser on your PC/ Laptop.
(2). Go to the Animal Planet Website on the browser and select Link TV Provider at the top.
(3). Choose the TV Provider and sign in with the TV Provider subscription credentials.
(4). Select the Three vertical dots icon at the right corner of the browser and choose the Cast option.
(5). Click the Chromecast device from the devices and connect to the Chromecast device.
(6). Tap the Sources drop-down and click the Cast tab to watch the Animal Planet streaming on the TV.
Cast Animal Planet to TV Using Edge Browser on PC
1. Open Microsoft Edge on your desktop or laptop.
2. Enter the URL of Animal Planet Go (https://www.animalplanet.com/).
3. Login with your subscribed account.
4. Upon signing in, tap the three-dots icon at the top right.
5. From the options, click More Tools and select Cast Media to Device.
6. Select your Chromecast device to begin casting.
7. Now, play any video content from the webpage. It will play on your TV via Chromecast.
Animal Planet GO app brings the Animal lifestyle and habitat to your place in HD streaming quality. The app also has content from the sister TV networks for streaming anytime. Currently, Chromecast support is unavailable in the Animal Planet app, and we can expect very soon to bring back the cast support.
Frequently Asked Questions
You might not have connected your Chromecast device and Android or PC to the same wifi network. This might be the reason why you can’t cast the Animal Planet app.