WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) app is a TV everywhere app that allows you to stream any WWE events on your smartphone. It is a subscription-based app. The subscription price is $9.99/month with a one-month free trial. With the WWE app, you can get to stream all the WWE events like WrestleMania, Survivor Series, Summer Slam, Royal Rumble. and much more. You can cast WWE Network to Chromecast-connected TV with its inbuilt cast feature.
How to Chromecast WWE Network?
You can cast WWWE network on TV in two ways
- Using the smartphone app.
- Using the Chrome Browser.
How to Cast WWE Network to TV using Smartphone
As the app comes with an in-built cast icon, you can cast the WWE Network video to Chromecast by using the smartphone app. If you don’t have the app, install the app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
1: Open the WWE app on your smartphone.
2: Tap the Cast icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3: Your Chromecast device will be displayed.
4: Tap on it to cast the app to the Chromecast.
5: On successful connectivity, the cast icon will change its look to the one shown below.
6: Now play any video, and it will be cast to your Chromecast.
7: If you want to stop the casting, click the Cast icon and choose to Stop Casting.
How to Cast WWE Network using the Chrome browser
You can access WWE Network using the official web app as well. You can also cast the site using the Chrome browser.
1: Open the Chrome browser.
2: In the search bar, type the WWE’s URL, wwe.com, and hit Enter.
3: After reaching the home page, click the Customize icon on the top right corner of the screen.
4: Choose the Cast option on the list.
5: The Chromecast device name available in the same WiFi network will appear. Click the Sources option and click Cast Tab.
6: After that, click on your Chromecast device.
7: After successfully casting the website, the cast icon will change to blue color.
8: Start streaming the video which you want to cast on your TV.
WWE is one of the best entertainment apps that comes with an in-built cast icon. With the app, you can get to stream all the WWE events. You can’t miss any WWE match.
How to Fix WWE Network on Chromecast Not Working?
You can fix WWE Network not working issues with the basic troubleshooting tricks mentioned below.
- Make sure that you have connected our Chromecast device and smartphone with the same internet connection.
- Ensure that your WiFi router or modem is working properly.
- Restart your WiFi router or modem.
- Restart your Chromecast device and your TV.
- Updating the latest version of the Firmware.
- Try connecting with other casting devices [ another phone or computer]
- Update the Chrome browser on your PC or the WWE app on your smartphone.
- Check whether you have an active susbcription to WWE Network.
- Reset your Chromecast device as the last step.
WWE Network costs $9.99/ month.
Yes, you can use WWE Network for free with its one-month free trial pack.