Pandora is an application that allows you to listen to music and podcast. It provides a personalized listening experience that evokes the taste of the client. The Pandora app will enable you to create stations with your favorite songs, artists, & genres. It is one of the largest streaming music providers in the United States. The app is available for Android, iOS, Web version, and more. And Chromecast device comes in handy when you want to listen to your favorite songs at a high pitch volume on your TV. So, for music crazies, you will find how to Chromecast Pandora to TV in the section below.
How to Chromecast Pandora to TV?
Pandora application can be cast easily on Google Chromecast. Here are the two ways of casting Pandora to TV:
- Using Android/iPhone
- Using Desktop
How to Chromecast Pandora to the TV using Android?
- A Smartphone (Android/iPhone)
- A TV with HDMI port
- WiFi connectivity
Note: Before proceeding, plugin Chromecast to the HDMI port of your TV and connect Chromecast and your phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
Related: How to Chromecast Google Podcasts
1: Go to Google Play Store and install the Pandora app on your Android smartphone
2: Open the installed Pandora app.
3: Log in with username or password.
4: Now start playing Audio. You will find the “Cast” icon on the screen.
5: Click on the cast icon.
6: The app will search for the available devices and displays them. Click on the Chromecast device to which you are about to cast.
Now, you can listen to your favorite songs on your TV.
How to Cast Pandora to TV using Chromecast from iPhone or iPad?
Connect your Chromecast device and iPhone or iPad to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, follow the steps below.
1. Install the Replica app and Pandora app from the App Store.
2. Then, launch the Replica app and select your Chromecast device.
3. Now, select Start Broadcast.
4. Then, launch the Pandora app and sign in to your account if required.
5. Now, select music to play and listen to your favorite songs on your TV.
How to Chromecast Pandora to the TV using Desktop?
The Pandora application is available as a desktop web version as well. You can easily cast the Pandora app using Google Chrome on your Desktop.
- A desktop with the latest version of Chrome installed
- Chromecast device
- WiFi connectivity
Note: Connect desktop and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network.
1: Open www.pandora.com on your Chrome browser.
2: Log in to your pandora account.
3: Select a song to listen to.
4: Click on the three-dotted menu icon of Chrome and tap on the “Cast” button.
5: The Chrome browser will start searching for the available casting devices.
6: Click on the “Sources” button and choose “Cast Tab.”
7: Then click on the device name to cast the particular tab.
Thus, the tab will get cast on your TV. And you can start listening to your favorite songs on your TV.
Related: How to Chromecast Spotify
How to Troubleshoot if Pandora is Not Working on Chromecast
If the Pandora music is not playing on your screen, you should follow the troubleshooting guidelines to fix that issue.
1. Update your Chromecast device to the latest version. Also, keep the Pandora app up to date.
2. Plug out the Chromecast device connected to your TV and wait for a few seconds. Then, again, connect your Chromecast device to your TV and try to cast Pandora to your TV.
3. Close the Pandora app and relaunch it. Then, try to Cast Pandora from an Android device or iOS device.
4. If the issues are not yet fixed, your need to reset your Chromecast device and reset it up on your Google TV.
Yes, you can Chromecast Pandora to Chromecast.
Yes, you can Chromecast Pandora from the desktop.
The above are the two different methods available to cast Pandora’s app to TV. By casting Pandora, you can listen to music, podcast, Live radio stations, and much more on your TV. Unfortunately, the Pandora app is available only in the US. If you wish to use Pandora outside the US, you have to use a VPN. Check for the best VPN and install it on your phone or desktop to enjoy accessing Pandora.