Food Network is a popular cable TV channel to watch food-related TV shows. You can stream the Food Network channel using its official app from an Android or iOS device. Moreover, the Food Network Go app has built-in Chromecast support. With this feature, you can cast your favorite movie or TV shows on the big screen. You just have to sign in with some popular cable TV providers to access the Food Network Go app.
Using the Food Network Go app, you will have over 14 cable TV Networks that include TLC, Travel Channel, Discovery, ID, and more. Even you can watch some popular TV shows like Grocery Games, Worst Cooks in America, Beat Bobby Flay, Restaurant: Impossible, and more. To watch all these live TV channels, and popular shows on Chromecast, here is the guide we have prepared for you.
How to Chromecast Food Network
There are 3 ways to cast the Food Network app on your TV. From your Android and iOS devices, you can use the built-in Cast option on the Food Network app. Since the Food Network app is also accessible through the web version, you can cast it using the Chrome and Edge browser.
- Using Smartphone
- Using Chrome Browser
- Using Edge Browser
- Connect your Chromecast to the wifi network where your smartphone is connected.
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version of Food Network on your smartphone.
- While using the PC, keep your browser (Chrome/Edge) updated. You can update it from the browser settings.
- Update the Chromecast firmware to the latest version for error-free casting.
Cast Food Network Using Android & iPhone
1. Ensure that devices are connected to the same wifi network.
3. Tap the Cast icon that you can find on the home screen.
4. Your Smartphone will start to scan for the compatible cast devices.
5. From that list, choose your Chromecast device name.
6. Within a few seconds, the Food Network app will appear on the TV screen.
7. Now, play the desired content and watch it on the TV screen.
8. If you want to stop casting, select the Cast icon again and choose Disconnect or Stop Casting.
Cast Food Network Using Chrome Browser on PC
1. Open the Chrome browser on your PC.
2. Go to the Food Network’s website (https://watch.foodnetwork.com/).
3. Hit the Link TV Provider option. Choose your TV Provider and sign in with your account.
4. Right-click on the screen and select Cast from the dialogue box.
5. The Cast tab pop-up will open.
6. From the pop-up, choose your Chromecast device.
7. After that, play any video content, and it will appear on your screen.
8. To stop casting, click the Cast icon on the Extension bar and select the Stop Casting option.
Cast Food Network Using Edge Browser on PC
1. Open Microsoft Edge on your desktop or laptop.
2. Enter the URL of the Food Network Go (https://watch.foodnetwork.com/).
3. Log in with your subscription account.
4. Upon signing in, tap the three-dots icon at the top right.
5. From the list of options, click More Tools and select Cast Media to Device.
6. Select your Chromecast device to begin casting.
7. Now, play any video content from the webpage. It will play on your TV via Chromecast.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, the Food Network app supports Chromecast.
Due to a poor internet connectivity issue, the Food Network Go app is not working on Chromecast.