|What You Can Watch on GOM Player
|Movies, Series, TV shows
|Play Store | App Store
JioTV is a popular streaming service that is available only in India. This app is completely free to use with ads. The service broadcasts all the latest shows aired in the past 7 days. Even though the JioTV app has a built-in video player, it does not have built-in Chromecast support. You need to access the screen mirroring feature to share the content from your smartphone and PC to your Smart TV and Chromecast-compatible TVs. In this guide, we have explained all three methods to cast the GOM Player content on bigger screens.
Note – The following guide applies to Smart TVs with built-in Chromecast support.
- Connect your Chromecast to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect the casting device to the same WiFi.
- Ensure that the GOM Player app on your smartphone is updated and running on the latest version. While using a PC, keep the web browser updated.
- For error-free casting, update the Chromecast firmware to the latest version.
How to Chromecast GOM Player Using Android Smartphone
1. Download the GOM Player app from the Play Store on your Android device.
2. Launch the GOM Player app and choose any video.
3. Open the Notification Panel on your smartphone.
4. Hit the Cast/Screencast option and select your Chromecast TV from the list.
5. Allow permission for screen mirroring and then watch the required content on the TV.
How to Chromecast GOM Player Using iPhone/iPad
Unlike Android, there is no default setting or option to cast the iPhone screen on Chromecast. Since the iPhone supports only the AirPlay option, you need to download a third-party app from the store.
1. Download the Replica app on your iPhone/iPad from the App Store.
2. Launch the app to scan the nearby available Chromecast device.
3. Select your Chromecast device and hit the Start Broadcast button.
4. Now, launch the GOM Player app on your iPhone/iPad. If you don’t own the app, download it from the App Store.
5. Play your desired content to watch it on your Chromecast-compatible TV.
Now, the content on your iPhone/iPad will stream on your Chromecast on your TV.
How to Chromecast GOM Player Using Chrome Browser
1. Visit the GOM Player website on the Chrome browser and install the app on your PC or Mac.
2. Launch the app and select your desired video from the GOM Player app.
3. Now, go back to the Chrome browser and right-click anywhere on the website.
4. Select Cast and select your Chromecast device.
5. Hit the Sources drop-down box and click the Cast Desktop option.
6. Now, the PC screen will mirror on the TV.
7. Finally, play the content on the GOM Player app and watch it on the TV.
How to Chromecast GOM Player Using Edge Browser
1. Download the GOM Player app on your PC/Mac by visiting its official website.
2. Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
3. After installing, launch the Edge browser and click the ellipsis icon.
4. Select More tools → Cast media to device and select your Chromecast TV.
3. Now, click Sources and select the Cast Desktop option.
4. Choose the PC screen and click Share to screen mirror GOM Player content on the TV.
5. After casting, click the Cast icon at the top-right and disconnect your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
VLC media player is the best alternative for GOM Player.