Google Chromecast is a well known smart device. All the products from Google can be customized to user comfort. This is one of the highlighting things in all Google devices. There are plenty of things in Chromecast that you can customize to your comfort. One of the customizable things is that you can set images for your Chromecast as you do on your Windows PC and Android smartphone. Follow the below instruction to know how to set images of an aquarium on Chromecast.
Features of Aquarium on TV via Chromecast
- The app has two HD live aquarium background images to choose from.
- The live background images have audio effects too.
- The app can be accessed without any internet usage, it needs only WiFi for connection purposes.
- There are no ads in this app, leaving you with only live aquarium images.
- Turn on your Chromecast and connect it to the HDMI port of your TV.
- Connect your smartphone and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
Related: How to Change Chromecast Screen Saver
How to set images of Aquarium on Chromecast?
For Aquarium images on Chromecast, there is an app Aquariums on TV via Chromecast available on the Google Play Store. Install the app by paying $0.99, if you don’t have the app.
1: Open the Aquariums on TV via the Chromecast app on your smartphone.
2: Click the Cast icon on the top right side of the screen.
3: Your Chromecast device name will appear. Tap on it to cast.
4: When the casting is successful, choose any one of the Aquarium images from the app. It will display on your Chromecast.
5: If you want to stop the casting process, click the Exit App on the TV button.
Related: How to use Guest Mode on Chromecast
Aquarium on TV via Chromecast is an overpriced app. For just two live aquarium images, $0.99 is too costly. Buy and install the app if you don’t care about your hard-earned money. If you want aquarium images on your Chromecast, download all the images on your smartphone and use them on Ambient Mode on the Google Home app.