You must know the Cartoon Network Channel if you are an anime fan. This channel is a favorite for most of us because it has been the top-ranked anime channel for 10 years. Even now, the Cartoon Network channel is among the top-ranked channel. You can still watch top-rated old animes like Johnny bravo, Dennis the menace, The Powerpuff Girls, Ben 10, and more other anime shows. Also, the Cartoon Network is the home to Tom and Jerry’s show. To watch the Cartoon Network on Google TV, you only need to install the Cartoon Network app. Also, you can follow the detailed guide below to watch Cartoon Network Channel.
You can also watch other popular shows on Cartoon Network like Ed, Edd n Eddy, Craig of the Creek, Rick and Morty, Teen Titan, and many other anime. Users can stream Cartoon Network without any registration or subscription.
How to Watch Cartoon Network on Google TV
You can install the Cartoon Network app on your Google TV to watch the Cartoon Network Channel. You can also refer to the below procedure to install the Cartoon Network app.
1. Go to your Google TV home screen and select the Search tab.
2. Now, a virtual keyboard will appear on the screen.
3. Use the virtual keyboard to enter and search for the Cartoon Network app.
4. From the search results, choose the Cartoon Network app.
5. Select the Install button to install the Cartoon Network app.
6. After installation, launch the Cartoon Network app.
How to Activate Cartoon Network on Chromecast with Google TV
1. Launch the Cartoon Network app on Google TV.
2. You can now see an Activation Code displayed on your TV’s screen. Note it down.
3. Now, Visit the URL https://www.cartoonnetwork.com/activate on any web browser.
4. Choose your device and enter the Activation Code.
5. Click on Continue and sign in with your TV provider account.
6. Now, you have activated the Cartoon Network app.
7. You can relaunch the Cartoon Network app and stream any anime shows you want.
Alternate Way to Get Cartoon Network on Google TV
If you cannot download the app, you can sideload the app on Google TV using the Downloader or other third-party apps. Before getting into to installation procedure, make sure to enable unknown sources on Firestick.
To do this, select Settings on Google TV home > Click System > Apps > Security and Restrictions > Unknown Sources > Turn it on.
1. Install the Downloader app for Google TV.
2. Launch the app and click Allow to access files.
3. Enter the download link in the URL field and click Go.
4. The apk file will start downloading.
5. Once done, click Install and tap Done to get the app.
How to Cast Cartoon Network to Google TV
You can Cast Cartoon Network to Chromecast with Google TV. You stream the content without involving in the downloading procedure.
1. Connect your Google TV and Android or iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch the Cartoon Network app after installation and Sign in with your TV Provider account.
4. Select any show to stream and tap on the Cast icon from the upper left corner.
5. Now, select your Google TV from the list of available devices.
6. You can now enjoy watching Cartoon Network on your TV.
How to Watch Cartoon Network without Cable
You can stream Cartoon Network without cable using streaming platforms like DIRECTV Stream, Sling TV, fubo TV, Hulu, Philo, and YouTube TV. However, all the apps are subscription-based. If you have an active subscription to any of the apps, you can install it on Google TV and start streaming Cartoon Network without a cable TV subscription.
Now, you know how to watch Cartoon Network on your TV. However, I must also tell you that you want to have a participating TV Provider account to access the Cartoon Network app, or you need to subscribe to TV providers like Xfinity, Cox, DirectTV, etc. So, subscribe to the Cartoon Network channel from any of these TV providers and watch the Cartoon Network channel.
Yes, you can get Cartoon Network on your TV officially from its App Store.
Cartoon Network is completely free with cable TV providers.
Yes, you can stream Cartoon Network on HBO Max and Amazon Prime.