Cartoon Network is a TV everywhere American channel owned by Warner Bros. It has over thousands of shows with millions of episodes to entertain us. It is watched mostly by kids under the age of 10. You can avail Cartoon Network subscription at $8 per month to avail complete access. You can also get cartoon network for free with your cable TV subscription. Cartoon Network is available on the device like Android, iOS, Web, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One, Android TV, and Chromecast. Let’s see some of the ways to Chromecast Cartoon Network to your TV.
Cartoon Network Showlist
- Ben 10
- Teen Titans Go
- Captain Planet
- Nexo Knights
- OK, KO, Let’s be Heros
- We Bare Bears
- PowerPuff Girls
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
- Steve Universe
- DC Superhero Girls
- Regular Show
- Justice League Action
- Uncle Grandpa
- Over the Garden Wall, and many more.
Before Casting Cartoon Network using your Chromecast device make sure of the followiing
- Connect your Chromecast device to the HDMI port of the TV or monitor screen
- Make sure both the chromecast connected device and the casting device (Smartphone/PC) are connected to the same WiFi network.
Chromecast Cartoon Network on Android
1) Open the Playstore/App store in your smartphone
2) Search for Cartoon Network app from the store.
3) Download and install the app in your device.
4) Now Open the Cartoon Network App in your device.
5) Play any video in the Cartoon Network app
6) Click on the cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
7) Select your Chromecast device from the list.
8) Now you can watch all your favorite shows of Cartoon Network from your smartphone on your TV.
Related: Chromecast Pokemon TV
Chromecast Cartoon Network via Website
1) Open the Chrome Browser in your PC.
2) Visit the Cartoon Network official site.
3) Now click the Chrome menu from the top right corner of the browser.
4) Select Cast… from the menu.
5) Under Cast tab select your Chromecast device from the list.
6) Also provide the source (cast Desktop, Cast tab, Cast file) from the drop menu.
7) Now the website will be casted on your TV Screen
Related: Chromecast Crunchyroll
So now you can watch all your favorite animated program on Cartoon Network from your Smartphone casted on your TV screen. If you have any doubts in the article make use of the comment section below. For more Chromecast tip and trick, explore the site.