Xbox Game Pass is a freemium gaming platform. So, you can play certain games on the Xbox Game Pass for free with a Microsoft account. Also, you have an option to get a subscription to access the premium games. So, most gamers will purchase a subscription to play any games they like. Also, you don’t have to buy a gaming console to play your favorite games. With the Xbox Game Pass app, you can play the PC and Xbox games on your Google TV itself. However, Xbox Game Pass is unavailable on your Google TV. Anyways, you can use the sideloading method to install the Xbox Game Pass app.
Related – How to get GeForce Now on Google TV
There are currently three subscription plans available to access the premium games in the Xbox Game Pass. You can select a plan to access the premium games on the Xbox Game Pass individually based on the device you use. Also, you need to visit the official website of the Xbox to get a subscription to Xbox Game Pass.
Ultimate – $14.99 per month. With this plan, you can play premium games on Console, PC, and mobile.
PC – $9.99 per month. You can only access the premium games on your PC.
Console – $9.99 per month. If you only have an Xbox gaming console to access the Xbox Game Pass platform, you can purchase this plan.
How to Install Xbox Game Pass on Google TV
Install the Downloader on Google TV. Then, follow the steps to get Xbox Game Pass.
1. Allow access to the Downloader to install the apps on Google TV from other than the Play Store.
2. Go to the Settings > Apps > Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources > Toggle on the Downloader.
3. Launch the Downloader.
4. Then, Select Home from the left pane.
5. Select the URL Box and enter the URL of Xbox Game Pass https://bit.ly/3Fut4ax.
6. Select the Go button.
7. Now, the Xbox Game Pass file will start to download.
8. After the download is complete, select the Install button.
9. After installation, select the Open button to launch the Xbox Game Pass app.
10. Now, you need to sign in with your Microsoft account.
11. Select a game and download it.
12. Start to play Xbox games on your Google TV.
Related – How to install Steam on Google TV
Now, you can play both the free games and the premium games on your Google TV using the Xbox Game Pass. Also, you need to connect to a gaming controller to play the games on your Google TV. So, you need to go the Settings and select Remote & Accessories. From the Remote & Accessories section, you can pair a gaming controller to your Google TV. Then, you can enjoy playing games on your Google TV.