Which is your favorite music streaming app? We know you can name a lot of popular streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music, and Pandora. You might also have counted BBC Sounds to the list. If not, you need to consider this fantastic app that streams programs, podcasts, radio stations, and music. If you love the BBC radio shows, you can find and stream both the new shows as well as older ones. Also, the app lets you pause and rewind your radio shows inside the app. If this library fancies you, why don’t you Chromecast BBC Sounds?
The BBC Sounds app has a lot of features to offer you as well. Firstly, you can download your BBC Sounds show and listen to them offline. Also, you can continue listening to the shows from where you left, irrespective of the device. Further, you can optionally choose to autoplay episodes of series and podcasts on your device with the app.
How do I Chromecast BBC Sounds
We have more than just one single way that will let you Chromecast BBC Sounds on your TV. You can cast it from the following devices.
- Android and iPhone
- Chrome Web Browser on Windows and Mac
- Google Chromecast
- TV with HDMI port
- Strong Wi-Fi connection
- Android/iOS devices or Computer
- The latest version of the BBC app on your Android/iOS device
- The latest version of Chrome web browser on your computer
- Connect Chromecast to the HDMI port of your TV.
- Connect your casting device and the Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network.
How to Chromecast BBC Sounds App from Android/iPhone
(1) Add the BBC Sounds app on your casting device from the App Store or the Play Store.
(2) Next, open the BBC Sounds app and then complete the log-in procedure if necessary.
(3) Browse the BBC Sounds library and choose any content to cast on your TV.
(4) Click on the Cast icon option inside the app.
(5) Next, select your Chromecast from the list of devices on the screen.
(6) Give it a few seconds, and then the BBC Sounds app starts casting on your TV.
(7) Have a great time listening to your favorite music or radio show on the app.
How to Chromecast BBC Sounds from your Computer
(1) Launch the Chrome web browser on your PC or Mac and then visit the BBC Sounds website.
(2) Next, browse through the BBC Sounds site and then play any content you like.
(3) Further, click on the three-dotted Customize icon on the browser and then choose the Cast option on the drop-down.
(4) It gives you a list of nearby devices that you can connect to. From the list, select your Chromecast device.
(5 Give it a few seconds, and the Chrome tab will appear on your TV.
(6) Finally, play any title from the BBC Sounds website and listen to it.
So, now you know two ways to cast and stream BBC Sounds on your TV via Chromecast. You might not be able to cast the videos that you have downloaded offline. Enjoy the latest episodes of your favorite program or podcast on your TV. Also, you can browse through the BBC Sounds library by speech and find your favorite shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Chromecast BBC Sounds app?
Yes, you can cast the BBC Sounds app on your TV via Chromecast.
2. Why can’t I cast anything on BBC Sounds I’ve downloaded?
It is impossible to cast shows or podcasts on your BBC Sounds app that you have downloaded. You can only cast shows that you play over the internet connection.