AMC (American Movie Classics) is a famous American Cable TV Network owned by AMC Network. With AMC, you can watch Live TV, Original shows, movies, and many more. This application has a user-friendly interface and allows you to find the content easily. You can install the AMC app on any smart devices such as Android, iOS, Roku, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, and Chromecast. Since the AMC app is available with Chromecast support, you can cast your favorite shows to your TV. If you are a Google TV user, you can directly install the app from the Play Store on Google TV.
Before casting AMC to your Chromecast-connected device, make sure to fulfill the requirements given below.
- Connect the Chromecast device to the HDMI port of the TV or monitor screen.
- If your device has an in-built Chromecast, make sure to enable it.
- Ensure that the Chromecast device and the casting device are connected to the same WiFi network.
How to Chromecast AMC from an Android / iOS Smartphone
2. Launch the AMC app after installation.
3. Login with your TV provider credentials.
4. Click the Cast icon in the top right corner.
5. Select your Chromecast device to cast the AMC app.
6. Play any movie on the AMC app and stream it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Cast AMC to TV from PC [Google Chrome]
1. Go to the website www.amc.com/ on the Chrome browser.
2. Sign in with your TV provider credentials.
3. Click on the three vertical dots icon in the top right corner.
4. Select the Cast option from the menu.
5. Select your Chromecast device and click the option Cast tab.
6. Play any video on the AMC website and watch it on your TV or monitor screen.
If you don’t have a cable TV subscription to AMC, you can cast AMC from some of the subscription services offered by the AMC network.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. AMC app has in-built cast support. So, you can cast the app on your Smart TV.
You can stream AMC by getting a subscription to the streaming services like Philo, Sling TV, YouTube TV, etc.