Recently, Peacock TV is one of the on-demand video-streaming platform, developed by NBC Universal. It was initially launched on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex by NBC Universal. It is expected to present on Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One Controller, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart, VIZIO Smart TV, etc. On July 15, 2020. Let us come to know well and advance how to Chromecast Peacock TV on TV?
Highlights of Peacock TV
- Access for more than 100 Hollywood movie production studios like Dreamworks, Universal and Focus feature
- Also, have TV shows with over 1000+ episodes
- It also has news channels including NBC News, E! News, CNBC, MSNBC and also Spanish News from Telemundo
- Hits kid shows and some brand new kids show like Where’s Waldo? and Curious George.
- Hit Spanish TV shows and News Channels are available in it.
- Since Peacock TV is a subscription enabled platform to access service. It is listed below from various parts of the globe.
- Peacock TV Premium subscription is absolutely free for all Xfinity Flex and Xfinity X1 subscribed customers who are using Xfinity Internet or Digital Starter TV.
- Or-else, Peacock TV Premium subscription is about $4.99 per month.
- We can save 40% by subscribing the yearly package for about $29.99 per year.
Related: Chromecast NBC Sports
How to Chromecast Peacock TV via Smartphone?
(1) Download and open Google Home app on your smartphone
(2) Select the Chromecast device from the available devices.
(3) The device page will open. Select “Cast My Screen” from the bottom of the page.
(4) A pop-up will appear. Click “Cast Screen” to display your phone screen on the TV. Another warning pop-up will appear. Click “Start Now” to cast your screen on the TV.
Note: Make sure both the Chromecast device and casting device connected to same WiFi network
(5) Now open the Peacock TV App on your Smartphone
(6) Play any movie or TV shows, it will be casted on your screen
Related: Chromecast HBO Max
How to Chromecast Peacock TV using Desktop?
(1) Open Chrome browser in your desktop.
(2) Search for Peacock TV official website (https://www.peacocktv.com/)
(3) Now click on the more option icon from the top right corner of the screen.
(4) Click on cast icon from the drop down menu
(5) Select your casting device from the list and select source
Note: Under Source you select to cast tab, desktop or file. Tab will cast only the particular tb appear on the screen. Desktop will cast the whole desktop and file will cast the particular or document selected.
(6) Under source select cast tab or desktop
(7)Now you can play and view your favorite movie and TV shows on peacock TV from your desktop to the Chromecast connected device.
Now you can Chromecast all your favorite TV shows and movies from smartphones and desktop on your TV screen by following the above-mentioned steps from the article. If you hanging on with any doubts, make use of the comment section.