The casting feature is a convenient method to watch what you’re seeing on your smart devices to your TV. Also, you can find that it is easy to cast your device’s screen to your TV. However, you can find it quite hard to Cast in specific devices. I must also include that Firestick is trending #1 on the internet because with it, you can connect your regular TV to a Smart TV. So, we have prepared a guide to ease the process of casting the screen of your smart devices to Firestick. Also, you can follow the guide below to Cast all your smart devices to your Amazon Firestick Connected-TV.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Fire TV
If you want to cast your device’s screen to your Firestick, you need to enable the mirroring option on your Firestick.
1. Complete the setup process on your Firestick and press the Home button on your Firestick remote until a menu appears on your screen.
2. From the list of options, select Mirroring.
3. Now, your Fire Stick device’s name will display on your screen.
Now, you have successfully enabled the mirroring on your Firestick.
How to Cast to Amazon Firestick using Android Smartphone
There are so many Android Versions. So, below this section, you will find how to Cast from Stock Android and other Android Versions with Fire Stick.
Cast using Stock Android
You can follow the steps below to cast using Stock Android on Firestick.
NOTE: Before getting into this section, don’t forget to enable the Screen Mirroring on Firestick
1. Turn on your Stock Android smartphone and open the Settings.
2. Use the Search Box to search for Connected Devices or select the connected devices in the Settings.
3. Now, find and select the Cast option from the list of available options.
4. Select your Amazon Firestick device’s name.
5. Now, your stock Android will cast to your Firestick.
Cast using Other Android Smartphones
You can follow the steps below to know how to cast Firestick from Android Smartphones.
1. Enable the Screen Mirroring on your Firestick device.
2. Then, on your Android Smartphone, go to the Notification Panel.
3. Select Cast or Smart View or Smart Mirroring based on the brand of your Android Smartphone.
4. Now, select your Firestick device.
5. Upon successful connection, your Android Smartphone will cast to your Firestick.
How to Cast to Firestick using iOS Smartphones
You can follow the steps below to cast to Firestick from iPhone or iPad.
1. On the home screen of your Firestick, choose Find tab > Search tile.
2. Search for the AirScreen app and choose the same application from the search result.
3. The install process will begin after clicking on the Get or Download button.
4. After installing the AirScreen app, click on the Open button.
5. Now, select the Settings from the left pane and make sure you have ticked the checkbox near the AirPlay option.
6. You should keep the AirScreen app on your Firestick open till you have mirrored your iPhone or iPad.
7. Go to the Control Centre on your iPhone or iPad and select Screen Mirroring. Next, select your Firestick device.
8. If required, enter the passcode displayed on your Firestick to your iPhone or iPad.
9. Now, your iPhone or iPad’s screen will display on your Firestick.
How to Cast your PC or Laptop to Firestick
You can follow the steps to know how to cast to Firestick from a PC or Laptop.
1. Click on the Action Center icon from the lower right corner to access it or use the shortcut key Windows + A.
NOTE: You must have enabled the mirroring function on Firestick before accessing the Action Center.
2. Now, Click on Connect and choose your Firestick device.
3. Then, you can see your PC / Laptop’s screen on your Firestick.
Related – How to Chromecast Windows Media Player
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can cast to Firestick from iPhone.
Enable the screen mirroring on your Firestick and try again.
Yes, you can cast to Firestick 4k.
Now, you can do anything with your Firestick. Now, if you find any exciting videos to watch on your Android Smartphone or iOS Smartphone or PC or Laptop, you can mirror it to your Fire TV to watch it on the big screen.