AT&T TV is one of the largest streaming networks in America that offers tons of live TV channels and VOD. It is available on all streaming devices that can be accessed with a cable TV provided account or cable TV subscription plan. Right now (as of February 2021), it was not available on the new Chromecast with the Google TV store. But with a little effort, you can access AT&T TV on your Google TV device by sideloading the apk. If you have no idea how to sideload AT&T TV on your Chromecast with Google TV, then no worries. We are here to brief you on the complete guide to sideload and stream AT&T TV on Google TV.
AT&T TV has different plans to choose from, and they are
- Entertainment – $59.99 per month
- Óptimo Más – $64.99 per month
- Choice – $64.99 per month
- Xtra – $74.99 per month
- Ultimate – $79.99 per month
- Premier – $129.99 per month
How to Sideload AT&T TV on Google TV
 Click on the Search icon from the home screen.
 Search for the Downloader app using Google TV remote.
 Click on Install to start installing the application.
 Enable Unknown sources from the settings [Settings >> Apps >> Security and Restrictions >> Unknown Apps >> Downloader >> Turn on]
 Enter the URL: https://bit.ly/3aSCSOp in the URL tab.
 Click on Go to download and install the apk.
 After installation, launch the app and sign in with your AT&T TV user account.
 Now, you can stream all the content available on AT&T TV.
- You can also Chromecast AT&T TV to your Google TV device from your smartphone or PC, incase if you are not willing to sideload the application. Casting provides an experience similar to streaming the installed application.
- You can also try alternate streaming applications like Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV, etc., to stream favorite live TV channels on your Google TV.
These are some of the possible ways to access AT&T TV on your Chromecast with a Google TV device. If you are facing any issues on sideloading or casting AT&T TV, let us know in the comments section. Check the site for more Chromecast with Google TV updates.