You might have only heard about the paid stream services you need to subscribe to a specific plan to access the platform. I bet that you have never heard about a legal streaming platform that you can use to watch your favorite movies and TV channels for free. Pluto TV is the platform I am talking about. Because you don’t even have to sign in to access the platform, you can just open the application and watch all the available content. But it is recommended to sign up to Pluto TV to get regular updates. With Pluto TV, you can watch 250+ live channels and 500+ movies and TV shows available in its library. Also, you can watch Pluto TV on Google TV with its availability.
How to Install Pluto TV on Google TV
1. Make sure you have set up your Google TV. Then, connect to a stable internet connection.
2. On your Google TV remote press the Home button.
3. Select the Apps tab from the home screen.
4. Under the App Categories, select Search for apps.
5. Use the virtual keyboard to search for the Pluto TV and select the application from the search result.
6. Select the Install button to install the Pluto TV.
7. Then, launch the Pluto TV after installation.
8. Now, you can opt to sign in or watch your favorite content directly.
One of the alternative methods is that you can cast your smartphone’s display to your Google TV. To do that, you can follow the steps below..
1. Connect your Google TV and Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Pluto TV app is available on the Google Play Store. So, Install the Pluto TV on your Android Smartphone from the Google Play Store.
3. Launch the Pluto TV app after installation.
4. Sign in to you account if you need to.
5. Select the Cast icon from the upper right corner and select your Google TV from the available devices section.
6. Now, Pluto TV will display on your Google TV.
7. You also can select any show on your Android Smartphone to watch on your Google TV.
Related – How to Chromecast Pluto TV
With this simplistic available procedure, you can watch Pluto TV on your Google TV. So, you don’t need to worry about the subscription plans. Because there are no such available plans and can access the platform for free. But beware of the ads. You don’t need to panic guys. I am just kidding Pluto TV is ads supported but the ads are not shown often. So, with Pluto TV you can seamlessly enjoy watching your favorite shows without a paid subscription.