Spectrum TV is a popular streaming service to watch live TV, video-on-demand, etc. With Spectrum TV, you can access over 200+ live channels, Primetime On Demand content, and many more. It includes some of the premium channels like SHOWTIME, STARZ, STARZ ENCORE, HBO MAX, CINEMAX, EPIX, and The Movie Channel. It is available on Android, iOS, and Web. It also supports casting media from your Android and iOS device to the Chromecast connected device. If you are willing to cast Spectrum TV to your Chromecast connected screen, read the complete article and do it in the right way.
Apart from TV, Spectrum also several services like Internet, voice, business, home phone, etc. So let’s see all the plans available on Spectrum TV and choose the one which fits you the best.
- Spectrum TV – $44.99 per month (125+ channels)
- Spectrum TV Silver – $74.99 per month (175+ channels)
- Double Play Silver – $119.98 per month (200+ channels, Internet)
- Triple Play Gold – $149.97 per month (200+ channels, Internet, Voice)
- An active Spectrum TV subscription with any of the above-mentioned plans. The activation process will take around 24 to 72 hours.
- Connect the Chromecast device to the HDMI port of your TV and then set up the device.
- Ensure the Chromecast device and the casting device are connected to the same WiFi network.
Chromecast Spectrum TV on Smartphone
 Launch the app and login with username and password of Spectrum TV.
 Click on the Cast icon at the upper right-hand corner.
 Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
 After connecting your Chromecast, select and play any Live TV channel or VOD and watch it on your TV.
Chromecast Spectrum TV from PC
 Launch Chrome browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
 Visit watch.spectrum.net from your browser.
 Log in with your Spectrum TV credentials.
 Play any video from the Spectrum TV site.
 Look for the Cast icon on the media player and tap it.
 Select your Chromecast device from the cast tab.
 Now, you can watch Spectrum TV on your Chromecast connected device.
Hope this article helps you Chromecast Spectrum TV from your smartphone and PC without any error. The above-mentioned procedure is also applicable to the TVs that have built-in Chromecast support. If you’re facing any issues while casting the media, let us know in the comments section below.