JioCinema is an OTT platform that offers entertainment content such as movies, TV shows, music videos, and more. It lets you stream the latest movies to old classic movies in high quality. JioCinema has built-in Chromecast support, which lets you stream your favorite movies and TV shows on the big screen.
Features of JioCinema
- With the JioCinema app, you can adjust playback speed & brightness settings.
- In smartphones, you can switch the Picture-in-Picture mode and cast the app.
- If you want, you can change the quality of the video while streaming.
- In the Jio Cinema app, you can find content from more than 11 languages.
- Using the Jio Cinema app, you can also watch live sports events.
- Google Chromecast
- TV with HDMI port
- Smartphone or a PC with Chrome Browser
- A stable WiFi connection
- Set up the Chromecast device with your TV.
- Connect your Smartphone or PC and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
- Install the Jio Cinema app on your Smartphone from the Play Store or App Store.
How to Chromecast JioCinema [Android & iPhone]
1. Open the Jio Cinema app on your Smartphone.
2. Sign in with your account details.
3. Search and pick the content of your wish.
4. Once selected your favorite content, click the Play button.
5. Tap the Cast icon at the top of the screen.
6. Choose your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
7. Enjoy streaming your favorite shows on the big screen.
8. To stop the casting, tap the Cast icon again and choose Disconnect.
How to Chromecast Jio Cinema Using a PC
1. Turn on your PC and locate the Chrome browser. Make sure you are using the latest version of the Chrome browser.
2. Visit the official website of JioCinema (https://www.jiocinema.com/).
3. Click the Sign-in button at the top right corner.
4. Enter your mobile number in the provided field.
5. Enter the OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
6. Click the Menu icon at the top right corner of the Chrome browser.
7. Select Cast from the menu.
8. Tap the Sources drop-down and choose the Cast tab.
9. Pick your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
10. Start streaming the video of your wish on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, JioCinema is available for users only in India. You can’t access the platform outside India.
No, both are different streaming platforms. In the JioCinema app, you can on-demand content and live matches. Whereas by casting the JioTV app, you can watch more than 800+ TV channels.