Eurosport Player is a subscription-based sports streaming service that offers you to stream Eurosport and Eurosport 2 live. It offers you to stream some of the great sports like Australia Open tennis, Grand Slam Tennis, Olympic Games in Tokyo 2020, Grand Tour Cycling, and much more. Apart from the live sport, it also offers additional coverage that is not available through Broadcast. Eurosport Player is available as a native app on several devices. If your device is not one among them, then Chromecast Eurosport Player from Smartphone/PC. So let’s see how to Chromecast the Eurosport player.
Eurosport Player Pricing
The following are the subscription plans to Eurosport.
- Monthly plan – €6.49 per month
- Annual Plan – €4.49 per month
NOTE: To subscribe to Eurosport, you can visit https://www.eurosport.com/.
Can I stream on Eurosport Player free?
Only certain sports content is available for free. And you can’t access any of the live sports matches. Also, the free version only includes highlights, sports news, and short sports events. To gain complete access, you need to subscribe to the Eurosport Player.
Before casting Eurosport Player from your Smartphone or PC, make sure of the following.
- Turn on your TV or Monitor and connect the Chromecast device to the HDMI port of the device.
- Make sure both the Chromecast connected device and the casting device are connected to the same WiFi network.
How to Cast Eurosport Player to Chromecast TV
1. Open the Google Play Store / App Store on your smartphone and install the Eurosport Player app.
2. After installation, open the app on your device.
3. Click on the Cast icon from the top right corner near the search icon.
4. Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
5. Once the connection is established, stream any sports on Eurosport player.
6. It will be cast on your TV or monitor connected to a Chromecast device.
How to Chromecast Eurosport Player via PC?
1. Open the Chrome browser on your PC.
2. Visit the Eurosport Web player site from your browser.
3. Click on the Chrome (Kebab icon) menu from the top right corner.
4. Select Cast… from the menu.
5. In the cast tab, select the Source (desktop, page, file) to cast from the drop-down menu.
6. Now select your Chromecast device from the list.
7. That’s it now all the game you stream on Eurosport web player will be casted on your TV.
Related: How to Chromecast ESPN
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can Chromecast the Eurosport player app.
Yes, the Eurosport app has built-in Chromecast support.
Yes, you can cast Eurosport from PC to TV.